What's the worst TV show or movie you've ever see which for some reason, everybody loves. Except you?

Mine's Black Mirror. THAT SHOW IS DISFCKINGTURBING IT MAKES ME ANGRY AND WELL, CAPS LOCK!! 😡

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• stranger things.
    Its not completely horrible but there's a lot of holes and things that don't make sense. Like why does the beast kill the teenager but not Will. Guns seem to have no affect on the monsters but Hooper was able to blast them away at the end of season 2.
    Plus i just hate that i know they have a plan to draw this show out since you know 11 is the 11th experiment kid and we've only seen 2 so far. So guess what, if you're into this show, there's 9 more kids with super powers to keep you hooked.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha! I COMPLETELY get you!! S01 was ok. I haven't seen S02 yet. But I understand why "everyone" is hooked. It has a nerdy feel. And it's cute! And the kids! ♥

• yeah i mean i liked that it was set in the 80s, I'm an 80s kid, so i loved that but it kinda shoulda ended in 1 season or go to a different town for next season with some other phenomena

Most Helpful Girl

• season four is less disturbing!! it calms down.. probably because it was too disturbing and people stopped watching it haha a tv show i could never get into was friends

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I wouldn't say it's the worst show, but I really dislike Breaking Bad. So many people love it so I gave it a try and I did not like it. I felt like I wasted my time watching a few episodes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any reality TV show ever. That cancer is just everywhere I look, wherever I go someone is watching it

0|1
    0|0
  • Outlander. I love history, but the story is not compelling to me in the least. I watched the first 2 or 3 episodes and couldn't go on.

0|0
    0|0
  • see i loved that but no one i know even watched it... too busy watching x factor which i really hate with a passion

0|0
    0|0
  • Other than all soaps, sports or reality TV shows, I'd probably say Forrest Gump as a movie

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree, Black Mirror is pandering poorly written shock value sensationalism. I would say this or the Newsroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most things it seems. Walking dead comes to mind. I just don't like modern drama much i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • For me stranger thing watched like 4 episodes had no hook on me.. I guess it happened because I just ended watching Legion

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate Keeping up with the Kardashians, while most of my female friends love it

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice high quality friends you got there.

• They say they watch it just to laugh at them, but still it's helping that horrid family to stay in the spotlight xD

• Have stopped looking into tv at 2012, only movies sometimes but I stream them

0|0
    0|0
  • Love island
    But in my opinion it should been called sluts island

0|0
    0|0
  • mr robot

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are taking it way too personal lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely game of thrones

0|0
    0|0
  • How come you don't like Black Mirror?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's disturbing!!!

• Season 1 Episode 1 is disgusting as ***/*//*//' I understand the message theyre sending. But they can portray in a *HUMANE* way. :(

• Yeah it was painful to watch. But even that episode was amazing. I suggest you to keep watching. I am really a picky watcher but that tv series is one of the best series since I watched for long time. I am happy to see a good product like it cz I was about to lose faith on tv series. lol

by the way the worst I think are like those teenager tv series like flash, teen wolf, vampire diaries etc. And sherlock, mr robot, .. can't remember any other that people like but I hate.

What Girls Said 3

• I live Stranger Things but... let's be real here its a less complicated Twin Peaks.

0|0
    0|0
    • *love
      Like the characters keep me hooked because they feel very real and I like them but... Twin Peaks tho

• BM is great!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • GOT...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes