What's the worst TV show or movie you've ever see which for some reason, everybody loves. Except you?

Mine's Black Mirror. THAT SHOW IS DISFCKINGTURBING IT MAKES ME ANGRY AND WELL, CAPS LOCK!! 😡

416

Most Helpful Guy

• stranger things.
    Its not completely horrible but there's a lot of holes and things that don't make sense. Like why does the beast kill the teenager but not Will. Guns seem to have no affect on the monsters but Hooper was able to blast them away at the end of season 2.
    Plus i just hate that i know they have a plan to draw this show out since you know 11 is the 11th experiment kid and we've only seen 2 so far. So guess what, if you're into this show, there's 9 more kids with super powers to keep you hooked.

• Hahahaha! I COMPLETELY get you!! S01 was ok. I haven't seen S02 yet. But I understand why "everyone" is hooked. It has a nerdy feel. And it's cute! And the kids! ♥

• yeah i mean i liked that it was set in the 80s, I'm an 80s kid, so i loved that but it kinda shoulda ended in 1 season or go to a different town for next season with some other phenomena

Most Helpful Girl

• season four is less disturbing!! it calms down.. probably because it was too disturbing and people stopped watching it haha a tv show i could never get into was friends