How is it that someone can write a whole book about a giant monster attack in the Bahamas without realizing the Bahamas are part of the U. K not U. S?

Like screw the giant monster attack that's not going to be the cause of damage outside of the Caribbean, the fact that the U. S is landing troops on U. K soil to fight the thing and no one bats an eye over what is essentially an act of war

21

Most Helpful Girls

• I once thought oceania was a made up country. The author probably has very bad geography skills like me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Semantics

• No its an act of war, wed be kicking your pansy passes a third time after we killed the giant octopus

• Yeah but we also kicked your assets when you were the most powerful nation on earth, Twice

• I really couldn't care less I mean the war of 1812 was not really an ass-kicking (if your referring to that) and france kinda helped on the revolutionary war but I mean everything comes to end, the best empires in history have collapsed and hey it was British coloniasts that took over america in the first place