How is it that someone can write a whole book about a giant monster attack in the Bahamas without realizing the Bahamas are part of the U. K not U. S?

Like screw the giant monster attack that's not going to be the cause of damage outside of the Caribbean, the fact that the U. S is landing troops on U. K soil to fight the thing and no one bats an eye over what is essentially an act of war

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I once thought oceania was a made up country. The author probably has very bad geography skills like me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Semantics

0|0
    0|0
    • No its an act of war, wed be kicking your pansy passes a third time after we killed the giant octopus

• Show All
    • Yeah but we also kicked your assets when you were the most powerful nation on earth, Twice

• I really couldn't care less I mean the war of 1812 was not really an ass-kicking (if your referring to that) and france kinda helped on the revolutionary war but I mean everything comes to end, the best empires in history have collapsed and hey it was British coloniasts that took over america in the first place

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes