Do you still watch cartoons as an adult?

I get if you have kids, but do you watch it for the mindless humor? Do you still watch cartoons as an adult??

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, HECK YES? I watch a shit tonne of anime, I love Adventure Time, SpongeBob, Rick and Morty, Big Mouth, Power Puff Girls, anything!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I watch an embarassing amount of cartoons for my age.
    I watched Spongebob and some other shows that I never get the chance to watch properly as a child.
    But I also started watching some cartoons just because (Count Duckula) and I of course watch the newer cartoons like Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall and Rick and Morty.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also my spelling of embarrassing is embarrassing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I watch American Dad sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! Some are fun. My childhood ones will always be awesome!! But I love Bobs burgers, Loud house and Steven universe. Oh! And Big mouth on Netflix. But I also watch a ton of anime

0|0
    0|0
  • Adults don't consider me adult but I watch less cartoons than most adults #shrug

2|0
    0|0
  • Just Rick and Morty for now. The other ones are so bad these days. Well at least the ones that are aired on my country.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do
    I watch Family Guy, Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, American Dad
    When I get the chance, I sometimes watch Spongebob, Hey Arnold, Tom & Jerry, and some other shows I liked as a kid

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep must admit I do like watching a few episodes of Phileas and Perb a few times a week

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm turning 17 tomorrow, not an adult but šŸ˜‚ I definitley watch the shit out of anime and Disney movies. Or any cartoon really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but mainly the older ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Family guy a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not an adilt but I still watch lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yes. And not just 18+ cartoons like South Park or Spongebob. I watch everything looney tunes, bonkers, roadrunner and coyote. It's good to keep your inner child alive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bojack
    Archer
    Futurama reruns
    Animaniacs is coming back
    Rick and Marty
    Mine Tyson mysteries

Iā€™d say no...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, occasionally watch SpongeBob or other Phineas and Ferb, etc.

And of course the adult cartoons like Family Guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tried watching the old stuff i watched as 13 year old.. kinda creeps me out at this age fir some reason..

0|0
    0|0
  • The only ones that i watch are adventure time and steven universe

0|0
    0|0
  • Rick and Morty!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have cable lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes I do