What is your favourite movie with Christian Bale in?

What is your favourite movie with Christian Bale in?

3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Equlibrium and all of the Christopher Nolan's version of Batman. I'm sure there are other movies that he was in that were also good.

But Terminator Salvation was awful and I do remember Bale playing an adult John Connor, although I heard the casting directors originally would want him to play Marcus Wright but he convinced them otherwise that he was more interested in taking on the role of Connor.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The Dark Knight.
    Although, it was Heath Ledger who made that movie enjoyable for me. Christian Bale had little to do with my liking it. :3

1|0
    0|0
    • Heath ledger ❤️

• Show All
    • @JudgmentDay I've had On the Heights of Despair read to me when I was a child. If I ever have children, I intend to do the same with them. Everyone needs to have this as their baseline; this understanding that existence is a moot point and any point whatsoever is a matter of interpretation--nothing more, nothing less. It's the most liberating stance that one could take... if one could take it without crumbling, that is.

• I've learned to live with it without crumbling. I guess that makes two of us, others won't even give a fuck to read Cioran's On the Height of Despair, and don't forget about Ozymandias too!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

What Girls Said 14

Recommended myTakes