What is your favourite movie with Christian Bale in?

What is your favourite movie with Christian Bale in?

3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Equlibrium and all of the Christopher Nolan's version of Batman. I'm sure there are other movies that he was in that were also good.

But Terminator Salvation was awful and I do remember Bale playing an adult John Connor, although I heard the casting directors originally would want him to play Marcus Wright but he convinced them otherwise that he was more interested in taking on the role of Connor.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The Dark Knight.
    Although, it was Heath Ledger who made that movie enjoyable for me. Christian Bale had little to do with my liking it. :3

1|0
    0|0
    • Heath ledger ❤️

• Show All
    • @JudgmentDay I've had On the Heights of Despair read to me when I was a child. If I ever have children, I intend to do the same with them. Everyone needs to have this as their baseline; this understanding that existence is a moot point and any point whatsoever is a matter of interpretation--nothing more, nothing less. It's the most liberating stance that one could take... if one could take it without crumbling, that is.

• I've learned to live with it without crumbling. I guess that makes two of us, others won't even give a fuck to read Cioran's On the Height of Despair, and don't forget about Ozymandias too!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• The Prestige

2|0
    0|0
  • Equilibrium

The movie had a concept, i forgot what. But i remember it being pretty good

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • oh yeah i was looking at the description right now

i remember being moved emotionally by it.

• @2opaz Same here bro. I especially like that scene where he completely pwn'd that guy with the sword, and besides I was getting annoyed with that guy smiling all the time, I mean are they fucking kidding me? why are they smiling? I thought those drugs would completely suppress everyone from having fun, and feeling "happy" about anything that happens to them and happens around them?

• For me, it’s a toss-up between The Count of Monte Cristo, Ben Hur (the 1959 version), and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought Bale was a random choice for Batman. He looks nothing like Bruce Wayne.

That said, he's a fantastic actor.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • The Dark Knight by a mile
    The Prestige, 3:10 to Yuma, and The Fighter are pretty good though

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny. It is American psycho. The scene where he confesses is simply a great performance.

1|0
    0|0
  • The one non made.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why do you ask

1|0
    1|0
  • Definitely American Psycho. That movie is amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Dark Knight 👍

1|2
    0|0
  • Batmab

2|0
    0|0
  • The dark knight

1|2
    0|0
  • Batman trilogy

1|0
    0|0
  • Equilbirium

1|0
    0|0
  • The Dark Knight Rises

1|1
    0|0
  • Bourne

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark Knight
    American Hustle

1|1
    0|0
  • The Dark Knight

1|1
    0|0
    • It's Heath Ledger's Joker that stole the show in that movie, well, at least to me, he did.

• Show All
    • The Joker is the only villain that can really fuck with Batman.

• Easy: American hustle

1|0
    0|0
  • Mexican psycho

1|0
    0|0
  • the batman ones

1|0
    0|0
  • American Psycho

1|0
    0|0
  • The Dark Knight without a shadow of a doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark Knight for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • None. Hate him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one