What is your favourite movie with Christian Bale in?

1534

Most Helpful Guy

• Equlibrium and all of the Christopher Nolan's version of Batman. I'm sure there are other movies that he was in that were also good.

But Terminator Salvation was awful and I do remember Bale playing an adult John Connor, although I heard the casting directors originally would want him to play Marcus Wright but he convinced them otherwise that he was more interested in taking on the role of Connor.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Dark Knight.
    Although, it was Heath Ledger who made that movie enjoyable for me. Christian Bale had little to do with my liking it. :3

• Heath ledger ❤️

• @JudgmentDay I've had On the Heights of Despair read to me when I was a child. If I ever have children, I intend to do the same with them. Everyone needs to have this as their baseline; this understanding that existence is a moot point and any point whatsoever is a matter of interpretation--nothing more, nothing less. It's the most liberating stance that one could take... if one could take it without crumbling, that is.

• I've learned to live with it without crumbling. I guess that makes two of us, others won't even give a fuck to read Cioran's On the Height of Despair, and don't forget about Ozymandias too!