Is there any animated characters you have related to in your life?

Call me weird but I instantly was drawn to jem and the holograms. The reason was I too am a singer and had my time of singing with bands where I grew up. But I loved her pink hair and have to admit it's why I dyed my hair pink to see if I liked it. And I kept it. This last Halloween I finally dressed up like her. But I feel that my style, looks, personality, and talent was similar to her character. Is there any animated characters you have related too in your life??Is there any animated characters you have related too in your life??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Kazuya from KonoSuba. Because I'm also a blunt, straight-speaking, somewhat sadistic perv with little to no shame, who has problems with all of the girls in my life being wierdos and racking up big debts, and who can't seem to make any real social and financial progress because life keeps screwing me over.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I hope some of that changes. But I'm afraid life will always screw us and not even use lube. It's a real pain in the ass.😎

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of anime girls (Mei from Another), Dawn from Total Drama Island, Lisa from the Simpsons, and Fluttershy from My Little Pony... I'm also a cosplayer and a voice actress in training! (Animated characters are a huge part of my life!)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• LOL yeah I'm kind of always been weird and thought about it like that but I love your eyes and your hair together so now I have a new one she teach me all about it LOL only if you have time

1|0
    0|0
  • Ikari Shinji. I was in a bad place when I watched that show

1|0
    0|0
    • What's similar?

• Show All
    • Aye, calm down. I said "was" lol. I went through some depression when I was younger, that's all. Doesn't change the fact that the character resonated with me. The whole point of Shinji'character is to represent the worst sides of us

• Ok. Good. I hate too see anyone hating on themselves. Thanks.

• Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop

1|0
    0|0
  • Daffy Duck, the ancient Egyptian God of Frustration!

1|0
    0|0
  • Spike Spiegel from cowboy Bebop. Squall leonhart from ff8. Technically he is animated.

1|0
    0|0
    • What's similar?

• Show All
    • I'm glad your relation is positive. Thanks 😎

• You're welcome

• Bojack horseman

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Lelouch from Code Geass

1|0
    0|0
  • In the past some unkind people have said I bare all resemblance to Shaggy from scooby doo

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I wouldn't know unless you post a pic. And shaggy is a cool individual. I love Scooby doo.

• I remember thinking that Artemis could peek up the sailor scouts skirt anytime he wanted πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuckin Captain Jack from Mad Jack The Pirate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pepe La Pew cuz I think that pink hair is hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah Zoro from one-piece

1|0
    0|0
  • Charlie Brown

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • You too my friend.

• Thanks for talking your a cool

• Maybe Eeyore from Winnie-the-Pooh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Afro samurai

1|0
    0|0
  • Satou from working!! is like the same person I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Dean Winchester

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a grown ass woman and still watch animated characters

1|0
    0|0
    • It was a show I watched as a teen. But I still love some cartoons. They make me laugh.🀣🀣🀣

• Btw! At least you didn't word it OLD ASS WOMAN.😁

What Girls Said 1

• No l don't have

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes