Is there any animated characters you have related to in your life?

Call me weird but I instantly was drawn to jem and the holograms. The reason was I too am a singer and had my time of singing with bands where I grew up. But I loved her pink hair and have to admit it's why I dyed my hair pink to see if I liked it. And I kept it. This last Halloween I finally dressed up like her. But I feel that my style, looks, personality, and talent was similar to her character. Is there any animated characters you have related too in your life??Is there any animated characters you have related too in your life??

220

Most Helpful Guy

• Kazuya from KonoSuba. Because I'm also a blunt, straight-speaking, somewhat sadistic perv with little to no shame, who has problems with all of the girls in my life being wierdos and racking up big debts, and who can't seem to make any real social and financial progress because life keeps screwing me over.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I hope some of that changes. But I'm afraid life will always screw us and not even use lube. It's a real pain in the ass.😎

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of anime girls (Mei from Another), Dawn from Total Drama Island, Lisa from the Simpsons, and Fluttershy from My Little Pony... I'm also a cosplayer and a voice actress in training! (Animated characters are a huge part of my life!)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE