Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• MEEEEEEEEEE AND FAVORITE CHARACTER IS JOEY

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Joey and Chandler are my fave and will always have a crush on Rachel! The time Monica got stung by a jelly fish and her Joey and Chandler tell the story of how Joey peed on her cuz Chandler saw something on tv that says it helps but was too chicken to pee on her!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I hate that show with everything I've got.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My favourite character is Ross. I love the sandwich scene, and the onw where Ross and Mike have awkward moment and talk about beer. Also when he pretends to be British.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chandler is my favourite. So many amazing episodes some of my favs would be pivot, ducks or clowns and the football game.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes n l didn't like it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I have, and they still air it over here where I live. I was pretty hyped about it at some point, but other Warner Bros sitcoms won me over.

It's a great show, regardless. I enjoy the sense of late 90's nostalgia I get when I was still really young at the time.

Can't pinpoint specific scenes at the moment, but the one where Joey just dug up on his date's dessert and wasn't even sorry about it is ALWAYS priceless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I recently started watching! My favorite would be Joey because he's relatable. I liked the birthday surprise one for Rachel I don't know why 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Joey, Monica, Phoebe. In that order.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Chandler
    2. Ross
    3. Phoebe
    4. Joey
    5. Monica
    6. Rachel

0|0
    0|0
  • No I tried to but it was too cringy, I coulnd't even watch one episode

0|0