Have you seen the de-feminized edit of Star Wars:The Last Jedi?

I did. I have to say that all sexism aside, it's actually a good parody while highlighting how bad the actual film was. I didn't have high expectations for The Last Jedi after listening to Kevin Smith give his synopsis, I purposefully avoided seeing it in theaters because of the issues he lists on his video. I watched this one because I've seen the De-Specialized editions which I felt made the prequels complete. It's not even in the same ballpark: The edit is from a cam video and very little if anything has been added. The De-Specialized editions added in sounds, characters, background elements, color correction, improved picture quality, and more.

I feel that this edit was due to Disney trying to open the Star Wars demographic to feminists. To appeal to a mass audience female roles were added in the same manner Jar Jar Binks character was added to make the film less depressing. A bunch of corporate suits sat down at a meeting to discuss how to sell Star Wars to a new generation, not write a good story in an attempt to make another classic film. This edit is what happens when fans grow up with a series that turns into a cash cow while disregarding the elements that made it appealing in the first place.
  • Have you seen the de-feminized edit of Star Wars:The Last Jedi?I've seen it
  • Have you seen the de-feminized edit of Star Wars:The Last Jedi?I haven't seen it and don't want to
  • Have you seen the de-feminized edit of Star Wars:The Last Jedi?I didn't know about it until now
    Vote C
  • Have you seen the de-feminized edit of Star Wars:The Last Jedi?Live long and prosper (Star Trek!)
    Vote D

20