What should I do?

I haven't seen my fiance in months bc he's in the Navy. Im pregnant. It may or may not be his. What should I do

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Do a test, if the baby is not his, tell him, break up and fuck off, because you cheated on him and have another guy's baby.
    If the baby is his, tell him, break up and fuck off anyway, because you still cheated on him.

In any case, leave the poor guy and give him a chance to have a woman worthy of him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, so you cheated on your husband and now don't know what to do?
    Own up to being nasty and tell the truth. Get the baby DNA tested once its born and alert the real dad.
    Then be ready for all the backlash