What should I do?

I haven't seen my fiance in months bc he's in the Navy. Im pregnant. It may or may not be his. What should I do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do a test, if the baby is not his, tell him, break up and fuck off, because you cheated on him and have another guy's baby.
    If the baby is his, tell him, break up and fuck off anyway, because you still cheated on him.

In any case, leave the poor guy and give him a chance to have a woman worthy of him.

2|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, so you cheated on your husband and now don't know what to do?
    Own up to being nasty and tell the truth. Get the baby DNA tested once its born and alert the real dad.
    Then be ready for all the backlash

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• It may not be his? Tell him you've been unfaithful and have a DNA test. If it is not your fiancé's than that needs to be known. He deserves to decide if he wants you in his life and if this is not his child he needs to know and so does the real father.

The truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • go to the doctor. find out your date of conception to try and narrow it down. then tell your fiance that you are pregnant and that you aren't sure who the baby is since it sounds like you have also been having sex with other men

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that you are even considering that it could possibly not be his, is pretty fucked up.

0|1
    0|0
    • With the job that I have its more of a possibility. Being a stripper is a lot of work

• Not cheat on the man who loves, trusts, and signed up for the Military who you is waiting to get back from the Navy to see you

1|3
    0|0
    • These bitches don't care... that's why the birth rate is falling now. Because we're tired of their sorry asses. Let this bitch collect a check from the government, because she's a worthless user who can't make it on her own.

• Well that's shitty too. Why should we have to pay a bitch who did that with our taxes. But you're right. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks 😉

• Wow, just wow either way tell him and praaaaaay that baby is his. If not do the decent thing and go. You waste of space.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully he finds out from a friend or family member, and he dumbs you. You can raise that little bastard in your own..

0|1
    0|0
  • You shouldn't have cheated. I don't care if he was gone for years you should've at least had the decency to break up with him instead of sleeping around.

But that's done and past now. Your question is what to do now? Well I'd find out who's the kid is. If it's his, just come forward and tell him you cheated. But you sure as hell better be genuinely remorseful because if you just pretend so that he keeps you around, you're worse than a cheater.

If it's someone else's baby, break up with him. You destroyed your relationship so it's on you to find the child's father and shack up with him instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean it may or may not be his by the gods man why

0|1
    0|0
  • My opinion. Everyone has needs. If your alone get your needs taken care of

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking sterilization should be an option.. Hoes shouldn't pass their crappy genes.

0|0
    0|1
  • Go on the Maury show

1|0
    0|0
  • Scum

0|1
    0|0
  • Break up with him

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• What you should do now? Caring of your baby on your own since your man deserves a better woman than a whore.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes