Does shipping characters from a tv show or members in a band or 2 actors or singers seem annoying to you sometimes?

This one tv show I used to love has recently had a lot of shipping in it especially between one guy and a bunch of different girls. It’s kinda made me lose interest because some diehard fans are pushy for one ship and get pissed if it does not happen. Personally I’m a fan of let whatever happens happen

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. It's when people obsess themselves about it that makes it annoying. Like what they did with Twilight. Glad that's over.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not bothered by it. I sometimes join in, I sometimes stay out of it. Sometimes it depends on the show. Some shows do it so well that I think "I know I'm going to be cool with whatever happens." Other shows I just think "I'm really nervous. I know these characters probably wouldn't work well together even though they're setting up their ship, blank person would be a much better pairing." So... yeah I dunno, it doesn't bother me, I enjoy it at times.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Shipping?

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m okay with it if it doesn’t become an obsession.

0|1
    0|0
  • Characters, no, not really. Real people, I do get annoyed by that.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. like i am definitely getting irritated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very annoying

0|1
    0|0
  • not really... i ship people all the times

0|1
    0|0
  • No I think it's cute

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Not really unless you're rubbing it in someone's face. That's part of the fun of watching a show, to speculate on how the show is going next week

0|1
    0|0
  • Do mean like when they replace an actor with another one but he is playing the same character as the last one? I hate when they do that in movies and tv shows, I lose interest in it too

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this show Riverdale? Because Archie Andrews is supposed to be a womanizer just like in the comic books.

0|0
    0|0
  • How does one get annoying over something that they could ever so easily just ignore?

0|0
    0|0
  • fandoms in general are cancer.
    did u know u can consume media without the validation of others?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand what shipping is in this context

0|0
    0|0
    • The way I understand it, "shipping" here means pairing two characters/people in your head wishing for them to be in a romantic relationship together.

It's not what FedEx does with packages. =)
      (At least I think it's not.)

• It only bothers me when its weird that they would choose certain characters to be together

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry I'm a little confused about what you are asking

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s getting real fucking annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's annoying. I don't get the point of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boy, I don't understand a word you just said...

0|3
    0|0
    • I thought it was just me!!! I'm like wtf? Am I having a stroke?

• Very

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not around it enough to care.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is shipping? And no. But I dont watch tv.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes