Does shipping characters from a tv show or members in a band or 2 actors or singers seem annoying to you sometimes?

This one tv show I used to love has recently had a lot of shipping in it especially between one guy and a bunch of different girls. It’s kinda made me lose interest because some diehard fans are pushy for one ship and get pissed if it does not happen. Personally I’m a fan of let whatever happens happen

815

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. It's when people obsess themselves about it that makes it annoying. Like what they did with Twilight. Glad that's over.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not bothered by it. I sometimes join in, I sometimes stay out of it. Sometimes it depends on the show. Some shows do it so well that I think "I know I'm going to be cool with whatever happens." Other shows I just think "I'm really nervous. I know these characters probably wouldn't work well together even though they're setting up their ship, blank person would be a much better pairing." So... yeah I dunno, it doesn't bother me, I enjoy it at times.