Any nice idea to start a YouTube channel?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do whatever your passionate about and do it how you want to. Someone will like it

0|0
    0|0
    • some suggestion, i am only passionate about earning money from youtube.

• That depends on you. I recently started one just to talk about the nonsense in the dating world but I don’t intend on making money off of it.

As for you though, look into things that are popular. I Looked the money aspect of it up once and unless you’re getting over a million views each video... you’re not going to make much which is why a lot of people (usually females) do things that get them free things and endorsement deals. You’d have to look at what has the biggest audience and what things gets the most views as a male YouTuber.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kick babies and decapitate pidgeons with your teeth before sawing your way through British Royal family.

But remember to blur the blood out to prevent your video to get demonetised.

(Sub-text; You would be surprised how little you make if you are living outside of the USA, Even in USA it mostly doesn't pay the effort you put in.)

0|0
    0|0
    • ya true earning is very low.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on what you're into. People watch videos that the creator is personally invested in as it shows in the final product. Figure out something what you love or have a great understanding of and figure out how to make videos based on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly? YTP. If one wants to create something but doesn't know what, YTP is there for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make movies, (funny or whatever, really!) and post them! Want some inspiration? See MY YouTube channel! (AnimeMan205)

0|0
    0|0
    • i saw your channel. but i dont know how to make animation.

• Show All
    • i have windows computer. but working on this animation software is hard?

• Which one? I'd be glad to help!

• Something you are passion about

0|0
    0|0
    • i am only passionate about earning money from youtube.

• Okay, start a channel doing wild things like riding a motorcycle into a shark tank and jump in the Arctic Ocean lol

• fake pranks. morons seem to love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exploring the heritage sites with good cusine :-)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes