Welcome to the world Kim and Kanye's new daughter, Chicago West! What do you think about that name?

Let's go through the list shall we? They have their oldest daughter North West. They have their middle child (a son) Saint West and now they have another daughter named Chicago West. I pray these kids change there names when they are 18 because life will difficult for them as children. Not just because of their names but because of who their parents are, the names just make it worse.

So, what do you think of the name? And, would you name your kid after a city?

1118

What Guys Said 18

• Well, let's just say that there could be weirder names. It's up to the kids to legally change their names if they want.

• Don't give a fuck about any of them. Kim is trash and hasn't been attractive for about nine or ten years, Kanye's a douche. Don't care about their daughter either. It's not news.

• Seriously, famous people should really stop choosing weird names for their kids. This is ridiculous.

• I swear to god, kanye is clinically retarded and kim just goes along with it. Or maybe it's the other way around

• At least they aren't South Chicago

• No but if they turn it around she could be West Chicago, which I'm pretty sure is apart of Chicago.

• I meant that the two kids are North and Chicago as opposed to South and Chicago

• I think the name is different. I don't know about naming kids after city names it just makes me wonder.

• Sounds more like a subway line than a child...

• who the fuck cares

• I think they were a little lazy. But kids would have to make up for themselves about their life. Name doesn't matter.

• silly and bad parenting

• North West
    Sheaint West
    Chickcango West
    This one not related to Kim and Kanye but worth to mention
    Bendondick Cumonherback

• I would not name my child after a city

• i wouldn't want to be called chicago north seems pretty cool, saint might be ironic in some regards

• Why do you guys give a shit about celebrities? They don't even know you exist.

• I don't, I just saw the headline when I was logging off my e-mail. It's not like I went looking for it.

• Who care about them fuck

• Im sure their parents will teach them that they are the cats pajamas.

• It's a beautiful hippie name. Clap clap

• One of them should have been "south". So when she flies "southwest" airlines, South West would be flying Southwest

What Girls Said 11

• I think it's surprisingly the most normal one yet. People call their kids Paris or Milan so I don't think it's as weird.

• Well Chicago is simply unique as it's unfamiliar... but I do know friends and have come across meeting people named after places or the month they were born in - Dakota, Brooklyn, Hudson, London, India, Paris/April, May, July.

• I think they're a pair of absolute idiots... the kid has my sympathy !!!

• For those who don't get it. these names mean something to them emotionally. kanye from Chicago his mom who died was a professor in chicago. think bigger. too many small minded people here

• Just because it means something to them doesn't mean they have to give stupid names to their children, who will be the one to use it their whole life. If you want to give stupid names, get a dog, not a kid.

• Your name is stupid. but u don't hear me complaining

• Ridiculous.

• You know, I dont mind it. Wouldn't have expected anything different.

• Oh gosh... that's horrible and cringey. I mean, it's their kid but gosh...

• The name has meaning to the parents nobody else business

• I have come to the conclusion that they must hate their kids

• Shitty name just like their parents

• their child why do you care so much