Welcome to the world Kim and Kanye's new daughter, Chicago West! What do you think about that name?

Let's go through the list shall we? They have their oldest daughter North West. They have their middle child (a son) Saint West and now they have another daughter named Chicago West. I pray these kids change there names when they are 18 because life will difficult for them as children. Not just because of their names but because of who their parents are, the names just make it worse.

So, what do you think of the name? And, would you name your kid after a city?

1119

Most Helpful Guy

• I think North was kind of cute and original. Everything after that made the whole thing cheezy. Like a kid that tells a joke in his classroom that everyone laughs at. So he never stops telling jokes and becomes the kid that everyone secretly makes fun of. Knowing when to stop, it's pretty important.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well Chicago is simply unique as it's unfamiliar... but I do know friends and have come across meeting people named after places or the month they were born in - Dakota, Brooklyn, Hudson, London, India, Paris/April, May, July.