What kind of apocalypse do you think would be cool?

We have all seen movies, TV series and many more conspiracy theories. What kinda apocalypse would you think would be an adventure if to survive with Ur friends m? I know it's a scary thing and most of us would die, but on a more fantasical side. Which would you chose and why?

I go for the zombie apocalypse, followed by an alien invasion. πŸ‘»What kind of apocalypse do you think would be cool??

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'd rather no apocalypse our world is pretty cool :D but:

Zombies would be pretty epic lol I just dont wanna get eaten alive though haha

Aliens could be epic too but they tend to just wipe the world out and we stand there helpless unable to do shit cause theyre so vastly superior (in the movies that is) so I dunno.

Best would still be a scenario where its dire but you can still survive and manage if you're smart and lucky.

Or alternately a cute fluffy animals apocalypse. Or a raining giant eclairs apocalypse. That'd be the best probably :D

Most Helpful Girl

• The only plausible one that would have any kind of upside to it from my perspective would be alien invasion. Yes, it would suck majorly if the aliens were out to farm our resources (or us) or just straight up annihilate us and take our planet, but it would allow me to die knowing for certain that sapient extraterrestrial life exists.
    And, perhaps there is the teensiest chance that they'd allow select humans to join them (fingers crossed that one of those humans is me) and rule alongside them.

What Guys Said 24

• I like realistic post-apocalyptic world options. After a nuklear war almost all green left the world but we are still able to grow foods from the ground but they are party different. Some animals are mutated. Some humans are mutated. Some people are went into the safe places but they couldn't adapt to the radiation for years. Technology is better but we all live our lives like in 90s or 80s. Normal people can't reach the higher technology. People who has the technology in their hands are on charge. Old world money is not in use anymore. Everything is on trade base. Everywhere is just ruins and dark. War is still going on but this time it is between sections like people following a man or a democracy following an ideology. It is so hard to survive in this new world.

• Right now there is one thing I want to learn in my life. Who the fuck gave me a down vote for this comment?
      What is internet really? What ignorance travels at light speed in these days?

• The real one

• Alien invasion, but only if they are stupid, land with their ships and we humans are able to capture a few and allow a few millions humans to escape.

• The kind of apocalypse where everyone but me gets replaced by cats.

• None? It's not cool. People may think it's cool but it's not. In what apocalyptic movie did you see the characters super happy and looking forward to what comes next?

• Not a damn one.

• The best one that's closest to Minecraft is a zombie apocalypse. So that.

• Least likely chance of dying.

• Pidgeons are actually rulint the world without you knowing. One day u get this earthquake everyone freaks out. But then some out u find out there are a giant pidgeon living underground of most cities of the world living off dead bodies of human. They are about to cause demise of human race cuz they found another source of energy. U figure u got few days left some how n u have convince people that they r in major danger.

• Giant Insect/arachnid Apocalypse.

• More likely to die or get killed quicker, have to be intuitive in killing threats and of course the variety of monsters that would exist.

• I think almost all the movies we've seen would be really cool to survive with friends... But my favourites would be zombie apocalypse and insects apocalypse... 😁😁😁

• robot and purge

• Extraterrestrials taking over

• Attack of the female sex zombies. Lol

• Zombie apocalypse

• Zombies, I have my plan set out!

• A portal opens to the "Sewer Dimension"

• Minions apocalypse

• Love apocalypse maybe not seen in movie it should be great to this world.😊

• Zombie apocalypse, followed by an alien invasion.

• I don't care what it is as long as it kills me.

• Any kinda appocalypse is not cool.πŸ˜‹

• Were already in a zombie apocalypse.. People zoning on their phones!

• Any apocalypse where I survived till the end is bestπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• No matter what kind it would be im not going down without a fight

• Zombie apocalypse! I have a dream to play with a gun shooting zombies and shit

• Come on. No ones thinks the robot apocalypse would be cool?

• I saw this show named "The hundred " on Netflix and to be honest it scares me to think they already have a robot name sofia and a chip in process

What Girls Said 9

• Almost same, cat apocalypse 😺 gnawgnaw
    Then aliens come and they're discovered to be cats too πŸ‘½πŸ’¨πŸ˜Ί
    Cats and alien cats live in peace 😻😽

• The one where I die before shit hits the fan. So like, during the initial dying off of most people. You have fun in your wasteland I'm dead.

• Yaa zombie it is cool

• The fluffy bunny apocalypse!

• I don't know. Pizza monsters, which we can only fend off by eating.

• Mutants.

• zombie apocalypse!

• Puppy apocalypse

• I agree with you zombie apocalypse would be cool.. and actually I do believe that it will happen