Should Logan Paul return to YouTube?

After publicly showing a dead body on his YouTube channel aimed at young children Should Logan Paul return to YouTube??
  • Yes
  • No

5787

Most Helpful Girl

• No. He traveled to a forest KNOWN for suicides, followed the ropes leading to a dead body, filmed the whole thing, acted surprised when he found a dead body, took the time to edit the video and post it, and then tried to apologized later after people pointed out how disgusting that was. I dont even care if it was aimed for kids. Kids see lots of shit. But imagine not receiving a call from your father, son, brother, etc for weeks and wondering where he is, if he's okay, then see his corpse plastered all over the Internet for all to see and ridicule. That's something that can't be forgiven.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He went there for the haunted part of the forest. Not hoping to see a dead body. He didn’t follow the ropes leading to it. You could still see the body from the path. There might have been ropes on another side of the body but he didn’t follow any. He was truly surprised when he saw it. He didn’t act anything out. His apology was truly apologetic. You probably didn’t even watch to know the whole thing. It just so happened that I watched it and know the whole story.

• @SweetHomicidalQueen he was apologizing because he let down his fans. It was not half assed. He was crying while apologizing. When was the last time you have seen him cry? It’s very fucking rare. just because I’m 14 doesn’t mean I’m stupid.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to say. His draw was that he was funny, but he just didn't seem to understand that having fun with a dead body was inappropriate. If he were to do a redemption, I think he should go to a few grave sites and talk about the dead there respectfully (ideally a place that has some history with his family). If he can do that, and then transition back into some form of entertainment, he doesn't necessarily have to spend the rest of his life ostracized from the public eye.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I see a bunch of people that really don't know his back story. They should check that out. Logan had a very hard and long road to get where he was. I didn't get to see the video, but heard that he didn't even show the body on his video. By the time I went to check it out the video said it was pulled by creator.

• Hard and long road my fucking ass. His brother was a Disney actor for fucks sake. He was basically born into fame. His brother took the fame and made himself vine famous with his brother Paul. I'll say it again, this guy had the easiest run ever. You're delusional AF. Get your head checked.

He did show the body on the video. He even showered it in the fucking thumbnail. Wake up.