Do you understand Rick and Morty jokes?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. πŸ˜‚ And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Please, those jokes are child’s play to people like me. And no, I won’t state my IQ. To do so would be to stoop to the level of normies who need to see a number to believe something instead of qualitative values such as interests and social behavior.

• Did you just say normie? Are you a non normie girl? Has my search finally ended?

• And the award for most missing the point goes to

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone with a extremely above average IQ I can honestly say that you describe ANYTHING in a way that makes it sound better than it is lol. It doesn't take that much thought to understand rick and morty jokes and in my opinion it's not worth the effort to begin with. I never liked the show to begin with though lol.