Looking for a good dystopia or apocalypse movie. not necessarily with lots of action. any good suggestions?

it would take too long to make a list of what i've already seen xD so i'd still like to know which one you liked.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You've probably seen these but: threads, the road, children of men, dark city, gattaca and blade runner

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • children of men dude... it's one of the best movies ever made in my opinion. extremely underrated. didn't actually see the road yet. thanks man. that one looks promising.

• i watched the road and it was great :D the others you mentioned i knew already :D any more? ^^