Have you ever gone to listen to classical music or an opera?

Have you ever gone to listen to classical music or an opera?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No, but I want to
    Vote B
  • No and I don't want to
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I go to this outdoor venue where you can bring a picnic, lay a blanket on the lawn and watch the orchestra play.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• More than once
    We even did some party crashing for private concerts

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Yes, when living in Switzerland my parents have taken me with them to watch the swan lake at the opera house, it was performed by Russian dancers and they were really amazing but I think I didn't appreciate it well because I was little and idr it really well, I think I napped a bit 😅

2|1
    0|0
  • I am familiar with some classical pieces. Johan Sebastian Bach had a tremendous influence on music, both in gothic style video games and certain bands (i. ei, "Pinnacle" by Kansas)

Pieces like "Ode To Joy", "The Entertainer", "Chopsticks" and the like have been used relentlessly in movies and shows.

0|1
    0|0
  • I been to the Opera on corporate events, basically when have had to go. First time I nearly fell asleep, second time I drank too much before it started and want to pee, so that did not help. Now I just beg my boss not to send me. It is like watching a loud non English film with no subtitles. Been to a few classical concerts they not so bad if pick the right ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • Had to for a music appreciation class in middle school, didn't appreciate it. My clearest memory of it was that my friend had to keep jabbing me in the side to wake me up every time I fell asleep.

1|1
    0|0
  • I go whenever I can and last time I went was few months ago. It's always a good experience 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Going to a symphony isn't bad. It depends on what it is. Music by Chopin is usually interesting to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I’ve been I enjoy classical music and I played classical instruments in concerts

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to hear the dark souls instrumentals so bad

0|1
    0|0
  • No if i want to sleep. The spa is better

0|1
    0|0
  • I went to see opera once. It was boring.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have not.

0|1
    0|0
  • No and not interested lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No I haven’t

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I want to!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. I plan to do it again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but I didn't enjoy

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately but l want to.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I have never visited any place, but i like Indian classical music and I listen to them on youtube. You should try it sometime. Its very relaxing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it was quite overwhelming, I'd recommend it for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope and don't want to even when I go there I would fall asleep

0|1
    0|0
  • You should, it's awesome :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Not in a while, but yes I have been