Short film ideas?

I have to singlehandedly create a short film for my cinema class. I can't think of any good ideas for a story!!! Help? Any ideas are welcome and helpful.

Requirements:
1. No CGI or high budget places, objects etc
2. No dialogue at all
3. Must be between 2-3 minutes
4. Must be a complete story

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You’re sitting in class when you realize your breathing sounds heavy and labored. After feeling and listening to your chest for a minute, trying to figure out what’s going on, the camera zooms out, and there’s a guy asleep at the desk behind you snoring in synch with your breathing

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope this isn’t too dark. A girl dies of anorexia

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Whenever I strive to make a short film I try to find a theme or message I want to or can portray then brain storm from there. Find something you're interested in and go for it

1|0
    0|0
  • How about something easy like writing a letter to Santa? You write Santa a letter, talking about the gifts you didn't get, so Santa writes you back a month later with an I. O. U for one gift.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back and white of a lady buying frozen fish at a market, thawing them in the sink, passing out drunk in her underwear and throwing out the rotten wasted fish

0|0
    0|0
  • You could make a short love story that turns tragic with one of them dying in the end

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes