What is your opinion on reality tv?

I work in the industry and am curious what the opinions out there are in 2018...

What is your opinion on reality tv?What is your opinion on reality tv?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger it was something I used to love to hate and still watch. It's a brainless migraine inducing thing and I don't follow anything reality tv related now.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a crock of shit. People know they are being filmed, so they will put on a false persona. And for the producers, it's a way of filling airtime with cheap ass low quality crap

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I hate that I love watching reality TV. However, I've noticed that as I get older I'm starting to find it less entertaining because there's really nothing realistic about the shows.

0|0
    0|0
  • In what way does it actually represent reality? I'm sorry, I'm sure you work hard and enjoy your job (or the pay anyway), but don't count me as a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indifference , I don’t watch it because I don’t care

0|0
    0|0
  • unrealistic

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I sometimes like it

0|0
    0|0
  • It influences people in a bad way.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I don't need a reality show, while there is a real life all around of me. These shows are useless and a major reason to me to have gotten rid of TV alltogether. Since then my life is more full.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally I think it's fucking awful. With that said, it does appreciate those gems such as wildlife documentaries even more.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the worst thing to ever happen to entertainment

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a misnomer and I haven't watched any in years.

0|0
    0|0
  • its worthless trash appealing to the lowest common denominator and should be taken off the airwaves

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be great talking about pointless boring stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I would fucking forbid it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's drama trash

0|0
    0|0
  • its mostly dumb stuff