What is your opinion on reality tv?

I work in the industry and am curious what the opinions out there are in 2018...

What is your opinion on reality tv?
What is your opinion on reality tv?
What is your opinion on reality tv?What is your opinion on reality tv?

713

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger it was something I used to love to hate and still watch. It's a brainless migraine inducing thing and I don't follow anything reality tv related now.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a crock of shit. People know they are being filmed, so they will put on a false persona. And for the producers, it's a way of filling airtime with cheap ass low quality crap