Your opinion on these two pieces of art?

Not gonna ask which one is the best cause they different styles but I like to know what kind of sensation do they give to different people.

• Great job
    Vote A
  • Try harder
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• On the first picture the musculature and anatomy are somewhat unsettling, but I like the coloration and blending that it shows. I don't know why the subject is colored while the background is blank, because I don't know a lot about art, but that briefly stood out to me.
    On the second picture the butterflies make the whole thing aesthetically pleasing, but I don't know what the theme is, if there is one. It has a similar high set jawline to the first one, which looks slightly too angular to me, but the art is overall well done.
    I'm not very good at art critique and analysis. But they look nice.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you use color pencil and turpentine? The tints and shades in the first one looks smoothly blended

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• The first one feels serious and intimate. Like were both looking at each other. It reminds me of something I went through with someone who gave me the same look haha! So it's somewhat of a strange feeling.

The second one shocked me a little. Feels surreal for sure. Like it felt almost too real to be on a computer screen for about half a second. Not as much as a feeling as the first one but it reminds me of the stuff that was on the walls at some of the fashion offices I went to in New York

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice job. They both look very good. Keep up the good work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both seem overly done. They give off a weird vibe. Second one is better in my opinion

1|0
    1|0
  • After looking at second one I can think of this woman depicting as mother Earth. The green patches symbolises the forests and nature in general and butterfly getting nectar from nature shows the sweetness of life that mother earth has within herself. Also, I can see butterflies as their role in our society. Butterfly effect also comes in my mind being it a cause of change in natural events of mother earth and these events are depicted by mother earth's expression. This lady who is depicting mother earth has closed her eyes and is silent. She looks like she is thinking about something. This is my personal inference.

The first pic is nice too but I will have to think about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first is unsettling, I love it. The second needs more direction.

1|0
    0|0
  • First one gives me a feeling of discomfort. but second one is really cool. Good job.

1|1
    0|0
  • Good job
    Upload the second one again once it's completed. It's interesting

1|0
    0|0
  • wow, amazing!

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently talent develop with money

1|0
    0|0
  • I especially like the butterfly face

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer nr 1

1|0
    0|0
  • Try harder

1|0
    2|0
  • Mmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i say, " i want my mommy" x-#

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• That's really good.

1|0
    0|0
  • looks professional I like it a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice work - they’re both quite emotive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Great

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes