What should I do for my 21st birthday?

I kind of want to pick up extra shifts so that I can spend my 21st in New Orleans getting drunk at the pirate bar. I also like the idea of having a night in and watching the entire Lord of the Rings series. But I also want to at least get breakfast or a drink with my closest coworkers.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not just drink to get a buzz, watch the movie marathon, and then get breakfast with your coworkers?
    Also
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb2q1S-O4WY

1|1
    0|0
    • My birthday isn't until June but thanks! I am thinking about because I have so many friends asking what I am going to do. But you are right I think if I manage my time right, I can do everything. And I also need to honor a tradition I have with my dad. Ever since I got him whiskey when my sister and I went to Scotland, we drink a shot of whiskey together.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Those three sound like awesome ideas either way. It should at least involve a drink since you will then be legal to purchase alcohol

0|0
    0|0
  • At least your guaranteed to have a better experience than mine,
    My girlfriend broke up with me,
    And I was born on valentines day

2|0
    0|0
  • The movie is something you can do anytime it will still be there. A night out in New Orleans is something might be different every time you do so you dont know what you would be missing out on

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I stopped celebrating my birthday long before I turned 21. Though you can never go wrong with watching the LOTR trilogy.

1|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion You can't go wrong with how you want to celebrate your 21 bday. Enjoy yourself and be safe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eat pizzas hang out with parents and also with friends if u have girlfriend then have fun with him rest he will do it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • do a thing with coworkers an have a pizz a party with friends an a few drinks then watch movie

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to an old age home, celebrate with them, feels so good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Parachute jump.

1|0
    0|0
    • I love that idea! Every year on my birthday, I try to do something on my bucket list.

• :) It is a kind of stuff if you want to do it. Do it. If u are scared it will be normal. But do it. It is just so great.

• Do sky diving or paintball

1|0
    0|0
    • Both of those sound way more fun than getting white girl wasted. I am going to have to get more creative.

• You should get wasteddddd

1|0
    0|0
  • Go with the co-worker.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes