What should I do for my 21st birthday?

I kind of want to pick up extra shifts so that I can spend my 21st in New Orleans getting drunk at the pirate bar. I also like the idea of having a night in and watching the entire Lord of the Rings series. But I also want to at least get breakfast or a drink with my closest coworkers.

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not just drink to get a buzz, watch the movie marathon, and then get breakfast with your coworkers?
    Also
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb2q1S-O4WY

• My birthday isn't until June but thanks! I am thinking about because I have so many friends asking what I am going to do. But you are right I think if I manage my time right, I can do everything. And I also need to honor a tradition I have with my dad. Ever since I got him whiskey when my sister and I went to Scotland, we drink a shot of whiskey together.

Most Helpful Girl