Do you think I could be a singer one day?

• Yes sure
  • Yes if you are working hard
  • It's average, nothing special
    Vote C
  • No, don't think so
    Vote D
  • Never
    Vote E

317

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a good voice so sure it's possible, but to become a professional singer you'll need something to make yourself stand out. Do you make your own songs?

• What is something that could make me stand out? Do you think it can be something about aqppearance or in the music style?

• Thank you so much! I think I first have to believe in myself, then I can be creative& live my potential

• No problem! It's all about having confidence behind your voice and just going 100% every time no matter what happens #personalexperience

Most Helpful Girl

• You could have played one song in months for all we know. No clue if you are working hard. You can sing alright, but I want to know how Strong and Powerful that voice is