Do you think I could be a singer one day?

• Yes sure
    Vote A
  • Yes if you are working hard
    Vote B
  • It's average, nothing special
    Vote C
  • No, don't think so
    Vote D
  • Never
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a good voice so sure it's possible, but to become a professional singer you'll need something to make yourself stand out. Do you make your own songs?

1|0
    0|0
    • What is something that could make me stand out? Do you think it can be something about aqppearance or in the music style?

• Show All
    • Thank you so much! I think I first have to believe in myself, then I can be creative& live my potential

• No problem! It's all about having confidence behind your voice and just going 100% every time no matter what happens #personalexperience

Most Helpful Girl

• You could have played one song in months for all we know. No clue if you are working hard. You can sing alright, but I want to know how Strong and Powerful that voice is

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I was a recording and mixing engineer for Universal Music Group, you need to go see a vocal coach so you be musical with your voice. You have potential but I still hear the amateur shyness and uncertainty.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your feedback. Bit in general, do you think my voice is boring? You're totally right with the uncertainty

• Show All
    • You can private message me if you ever have any questions or need advise

• LOL my brother is a music producer, I played your video and he said you’ll need auto tune and that your voice isn’t sellable. Average. But he works with a lot of talent so I can understand why he’d be critical

• You have a LOT of work to do on some of those notes, but your voice has a lot of potential; it's a naturally very good voice, but you have to work on your tone-control, especially when holding those longer notes.

You do your lilting very well though (the parts where you rapidly switch notes in a single breath), so that's one thing down.

You need the naturally beautiful voice, and you have it. But you also need skill, and that usually comes from practice. Lots of practice.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you a singer yourself?

• Oh definitely not, I don't have the voice for it.

I play the Ocarina, studied music theory as a college student and I used to play around with acoustic software, though.

• I voted for yes if you are working hard, and of course you can be a singer and anything you want, it requires hard work and patience to master a skill, I have absolutely no education so I can't be a judge, but your performance is truly great, and a little not, you can take advantage of the available tools to cancel the noise during the recording and also recording with greater quality that will make a difference beside your good performance, good luck to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep on practicing. Practice makes perfect and someday you will be. I am not going to rate you or anything because my best friend is a better singer who recently sang that song so when I hear it, I without even trying compare it with him. Choose a song which suits your voice next time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have potential :) if you're consistent on youtube you could grow pretty well over time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in you and I honestly like your voice. If you are passionate about it and are working hard for it then you sure can be a singer one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad... besides you need to work that and train your voice

0|0
    0|0
  • If you continue to work hard and strive for success. Yes you will be a great singer!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • You could. But should you?

0|0
    0|0
  • you are already one aren't you?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you work your heart out sure