Metalheads, have you gotten this crazy in a public place?

I did before XD at the frozen food section at Walmart. my mom's phone had a thrash era metallica ringtone and it went off and I just started banging my head like crazy like I was at a concert. yeah, a few people thought we were weird haha

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Loool the first minute is funny 😂😂😂
    Kind of cool too, the guy on the left has some mad skills in air drumms lol.
    I remember how when I was younger I wanted to do the Metallica headspin in a circle with long hair. Like they do in the song enter sandman.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure.. sometimes, but only when I was with my band-mates. =)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I wish, I live in the middle of nowhere in the bible belt, I can just imagine someone attempting to douse me with holy water.

1|0
    0|0
    • well at the Walmart I mentioned about, its the same Walmart where times where I wear my satanic looking anthrax shirt I get weird looks and people whispering to each other about me lol

• Show All
    • he's only 2 though. I don't know if he's ready

• if its too soon, then wait till 4 lol. I was introduced to it when my mom was still pregnant with me haha

• Lmao that's me and my friend everywhere we go 😂 we start moshpitting in the middle of the store lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Still better love story than Twilight saga. Still better than Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

0|0
    0|0
  • No... XD

1|0
    0|0
  • kinda cringe but kinda awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • no not really

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1