Who else heard about the death of Dave Holland (drummer of metal band Judas Priest)?

I just found out. from a video for the Loudwire channel on youtube. says the cause of death is unknown. feels like we keep losing awesome musicians left and right, wtf!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's making me sad watching all these people pass. It's a shame, but it's a part of being fans of the older music. If they aren't dead, they are going to be retiring. Ozzy Osbourne is touring for another 2 years and then retiring. ZZ Top has been touring for almost 50 years, can't imagine them being around for much longer. I want to see these bands, but everyday that passes, I fear reading someone has died or they are retired.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah I did. :( It's just sad. I love Judas Priest. I

1|0
    0|0
    • me too. Screaming For Vengeance is one of my favorite albums. my dad has it on vinyl, he introduced me to it.

• really, they are putting out an album this year
    this really sucks, one of my favorite bands of all time
    R. I. P

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah and going on tour. I love the band, and its one of my dad's favorites

• Show All
    • Painkiller is a neck-breaker for sure XD

• yea🤟

• I heard about it, I'm still sad about dolores o'riordan (lead singer of rock band the cranberries) ;(. I'm also sad about the awesome singers dying left to right.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn. I wonder what that means about the tour. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Rip Dave. Thanks for defending the faith.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup it’s sad

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes