Who else heard about the death of Dave Holland (drummer of metal band Judas Priest)?

I just found out. from a video for the Loudwire channel on youtube. says the cause of death is unknown. feels like we keep losing awesome musicians left and right, wtf!!

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's making me sad watching all these people pass. It's a shame, but it's a part of being fans of the older music. If they aren't dead, they are going to be retiring. Ozzy Osbourne is touring for another 2 years and then retiring. ZZ Top has been touring for almost 50 years, can't imagine them being around for much longer. I want to see these bands, but everyday that passes, I fear reading someone has died or they are retired.