Which character is more powerful than the other in your opinion?

• Which character is more powerful than the other in your opinion? Jean Grey
    Vote A
  • Which character is more powerful than the other in your opinion? Dr. Manhattan
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Manhattan since he is well a god while the Phoenix force is a cosmic entity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dr. Manhattan is literally so powerful that we destroys universes for fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Jean Grey normally doesn't have the freaking Phoenix to power up with lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a fight as both have the ability to Insta kill the other although Dr has the ability to see in time so he may have the advantage

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Dr Manhattan beats her in a fight

0|0
    0|0
  • YOu don't want to mess with the Phoenix.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was literally trying to think of anyone I thought could seriously challenge her, and Manhattan was it because he's basically indestructible, can travel through time and space, can see past, present, future events, can control objects with his mind. He is also able to phase any part of his body through solid objects without damaging them, produce multiple copies of himself which function independently of each other, project destructive energy, disintegrate people, create force fields, transmute, create and destroy matter, move objects without physically touching them (telekinesis), reverse entropy, and create life and has walk on the surface of the sun. You think Grey still has the upper hand?

• To be honest, I don't even know about Dr. Manhattan. A lot of their powers seem similar.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes