Which is the best final fantasy in your opinion?

I think parts 1, 6, 7, and 8 are pretty great due to the length and story each one has. For those who have played the franchise, which one do you like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The only one I've really played is 14 but I understand it's a bit different from the others.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• OK, I'm gonna end up burned by the fans but Dirge of Cerberus really got me. It was fun, good looking, a nice shooter game and is a real fresh air for the franchise

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I haven't played that one yet tbh. I was kind of disappointed with crisis core due to how the fighting mechanics were set up

• I'm not a huge fan of FF overall, I liked mystic quest a lot, but that's pretty much it

• Haha I started losing interest after 9 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I prefer 1-6 that can choose many weapons and armors
    but due to technology I can not go back
    maybe that is good idea to remake

0|0
    0|0
  • Dirge of Cerberus was okays. But overall I prefer the old battle mechanics over newer system, so for me, it's all up to 9. 10 was too linear

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah! I started losing interest after 9 as well

• I was looking forward to the remake of 7, however I've heard it's going to have the newer style fighting based on 15, so now I'm not so sure about it.

• A bit unconventional but I liked the 8. Love the music of all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • FFXIV

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes