Which is the best final fantasy in your opinion?

I think parts 1, 6, 7, and 8 are pretty great due to the length and story each one has. For those who have played the franchise, which one do you like?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• The only one I've really played is 14 but I understand it's a bit different from the others.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• OK, I'm gonna end up burned by the fans but Dirge of Cerberus really got me. It was fun, good looking, a nice shooter game and is a real fresh air for the franchise

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I haven't played that one yet tbh. I was kind of disappointed with crisis core due to how the fighting mechanics were set up

• I'm not a huge fan of FF overall, I liked mystic quest a lot, but that's pretty much it

• Haha I started losing interest after 9 😂