What are good performing arts schools in macon ga for adults?

I am a 26 year old woman, who has been interested in arts for quite awhile now. I had always been too shy to actually get up and do anything like this in public and now I feel like my life is not where I want it to be. LIke I do not feel happy where I am and I want to finish and complete my dreams. I am into the sounds of melanie fiona, amy winehouse, the dey, anjulie, josh stone, adele, duffy, corrinne bailey rae... etc. so... What kind of advice would you give me? I have taken some vocal training before in high school and a bit in college but never completed anything. So what do I do?

02