What are good performing arts schools in macon ga for adults?

I am a 26 year old woman, who has been interested in arts for quite awhile now. I had always been too shy to actually get up and do anything like this in public and now I feel like my life is not where I want it to be. LIke I do not feel happy where I am and I want to finish and complete my dreams. I am into the sounds of melanie fiona, amy winehouse, the dey, anjulie, josh stone, adele, duffy, corrinne bailey rae... etc. so... What kind of advice would you give me? I have taken some vocal training before in high school and a bit in college but never completed anything. So what do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I am an introvert and have just picked up Drama this year. I had super bad stage/camera fright, but I am conquering it by thinking it's ok to fail. Let's be honest, no one is going to kill you because you studdered, so why not just do it. If you made a mistake learn from it, if you're afraid that people might judge you, try your hardest, if people see your effort, they won't say anything, believe me. What I really want to say is, don't think about what might happen, think about what should happen.

0|0
    0|0
    • but you are 18 y/o ! I am a grown woman now ! Thats the difference. So what do I do? Honestly I've been through so much ish that I dont think I could get big off of this.

• Well, you gotta start from somewhere. I might still be young, but what I said is legit advice.

• if you want to go in acting direct, i can help. but not in you country.

0|0
    0|0
    • No more like dancing and singing.

• yes pure acting

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes