What are some good songs (preferably well-known) that are simple and easy-listening?

I'm thinking something like Vance Joy, Coldplay, Jake Bugg, indie-ish sounding songs. I want a new song to play guitar to.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sick boy -Chainsmokers released 5-6 days ago
    River- Ed Sheeran and Eminem
    Let me go- Hailee Steinfield and Florida
    Look at me now- Charlie Puth
    Echalema Culpa will make you cry不不不不不不

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• One of my favorite guitarists is Mark Knopfler from Dire Straits. That's the band that did money for nothing. Their debut album (just named Dire Straits) has really really really good easy going and chilled out songs. My favorite being Sultans of Swing. However, I hear that one is incredibly hard, and I wouldn't doubt it. Maybe look for some of the other ones you like.

Even if you can't play it, I recommend checking out their stuff as a guitarist because it is some solid work there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on how advanced you are at guitar oasis are easy-ish, greenday meh not bad and you should listen to some Newton Faulkner he's an amazing guitarist and just makes awsome music in general.
    Newton Faulkner- Hand Built by Robots: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL931C7343508C7D56

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday, ABC, Jingle bells, all amazing songs

0|0
    0|0
  • We are number one but it's crippling depression.

0|0
    0|0
  • Undone the sweater song-weezer

0|0
    0|0
  • Enrique somebody is me

0|0
    0|0
  • Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton

0|0
    0|0
  • Tonight you mine

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • You like music?

0|0
    0|0
    • You said i want a new song to play guitar to but you have the put "the" before musical tools.. this is a rule

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes