If you had a super-power, what would it be and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be Superman if I could, but he has a lot of superpowers. So if you're looking for just one power, it would be either be the ability read minds (at will, not constantly hearing everyone's thoughts), or to be a shape-shifter and change into anything I wanted to, animal or otherwise, for as long as I wanted to.

Most Helpful Girl

• The power to make guys fun in their pant just by looking at them.

What Guys Said 29

• I would want the ability to make the world understand. Oh, the things we could change if everyone just understood. People wouldn't commit crimes, others would drop everything to help those in need, and everyone would always know exactly what someone needs to hear to make their day better. The possibilities are absolutely infinite!

• i would love to read minds. i think a lot of garbage in the world is due to not quite understanding the other guy and i think the world would be a better place with less of that

• I'd have Hulks power.

• The ability to import and export anything I want. Like Kreyul from Nightmare Factory. Just import boba tea and chocolate mochi waffles whenever I want.

• The ability to warp reality the way I see. There is no need for any other.

• hm, that's interesting

• Invisibility! Just because :)

• I'd be Bullshitman, if someone's telling a bullshit story: "i'd swoop down and tell them "that's Bullshit". My work is done here"

• Shit, gif's don't work here

• Guy or Girl: I am loyal, you're my only one. I would never cheat on you. I also like your personality, I am not just your saying this to get on your pants.

Me: *swoops down* This is Bullshit!. I'm done here. *flies away*

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I want lightning powers because it is badass

• Either teleportation or shape shifting. Teleportation because it would make travelling so much cheaper and easier. Shape shifting so I would get to be a girl and experience the best of both worlds.

• To be able make lolis to every man on earth

• Flying , faster way of traveling

• The ability to create and destroy atoms along with light.

• Teleportation would be pretty dope.

• the power to make shitty posts dissapear

• My super powers will be invincibility, super strength super jump and the ability to breathe under the ocean and outer space

• Being able to see a day in front of me. So I could win the lottery n bets and be a mega billionaire n live an amazing life

• Time travel

• Forgetting

• Super speed... Cuz i can anywhere and see things slower than what we're used to seeing... Imagine a world filled with mannequins

• Shapeshifting (also with this you probably get immortality)

• That would be flying because it would feel so free

• time travel

• Super intelligence. Get any job I want and invent shit all the time to expand technology

• The power to understand the female kind and I think you know why

• yeah, good luckπŸ˜‚

• The things that I'd do with power no need to try to read your minds πŸ˜‚

• Invisible man. I will like to know all girls secrets including my crush and ex girlfriend

• Defenently be to fly always wanted to just go where ever I please whenever I want, what about you?

• well, maybe the ability to identify good people and make their dreams come true

• I wouldn't make your dreams come true in that case hehe😈

• Oh really😏 but if you use your first one and see that I'm a good person what then 😜

• Ex-ray vison

• Teleporting. Visit anything, without wasting time.

• Spawning eclairs at will xD

• whatttπŸ˜‚

• Awesome! πŸ‘Œ

• Yeah like everyone else would be flying around teleporting, having super strength and shit and I'd just be chilling in the sun, watching like "aight what's the time?" *check my watch* "ah, eclair time" and *woosh* eclair pops into my hand again <3

What Girls Said 6

• Shape shifting! I'd love to turn into whatever I want whenever! I'd turn into a jet when I'm late to work, and land as a pigeon then back to myself with clothes on cause I can shape shift my clothes too πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌ

• You would probably be good at transfiguration in Hogwarts lol

• Telekinesis, move things without touching them. I would be a modern day Matilda😈😈

• such ability looks cool

• I could slam a moving car into my worst enemy if I wanted to. I'm jk 🀣

• The ability to read and change people's minds

• Teleportation!!
    U already know why 😊

• Snap my fingers and everyone who hears it has an instant orgasm lolz

• Reading minds