Do you like my art?

Would you buy a print of any of these? Some of my artist friends say I could sell a canvas or framed print of one of these for around $200 but I think they're just saying that.Do you like my art??Do you like my art??Do you like my art??Do you like my art??Do you like my art??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the 3rd one, you are very talented. ❤️

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A great artist no doubt! I wouldn't do this typically but i was hoping to talk to a painter about an opportunity for money! Message me if your interested.
    On the other hand i love the second one. I would buy it

0|1
    0|0
    • I have a lot of art but I don't do it anymore. I never have the time and it's not something I enjoy as much anymore.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, you are extremely talented!

0|1
    0|0
  • I do, especially the first one.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• They are definitely cool man, you are indeed talented. Are they worth $200? I don't know. I'd have to see them in person. Keep it up though man. Good job.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd buy those for $205. Tell your other buyer to go home. The real patron of the arts is here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gotta admit that I like the tree-like one on top. I buy it framed for $200 in acrylics or oils assuming it was around 3 feet by 2 feet.

The colors are really nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's cool looking art you should try auction it on eBay maybe you get good money.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, they'll sell for even more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its nice man

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes