Do you like my art?

Would you buy a print of any of these? Some of my artist friends say I could sell a canvas or framed print of one of these for around $200 but I think they're just saying that.Do you like my art??Do you like my art??Do you like my art??Do you like my art??Do you like my art??

37

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the 3rd one, you are very talented. ❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• A great artist no doubt! I wouldn't do this typically but i was hoping to talk to a painter about an opportunity for money! Message me if your interested.
    On the other hand i love the second one. I would buy it

• I have a lot of art but I don't do it anymore. I never have the time and it's not something I enjoy as much anymore.