What is the sexiest dance a woman could learn in your opinion?

• Belly dance
  • Bachata
  • Salsa
    Vote C
  • Hip hop
    Vote D
  • Twerking
    Vote E

37

Most Helpful Guy

• While Salsa is sexy, it relies too much on the fact that as a partner, the guy needs to be far more skilled to lead. Women really don't have to do all that much in salsa to look good as it is the guy's job to set the frame for the woman to shine. If the guy is a poor lead, the woman no matter how skilled, is going to not appear as smooth. If a man and a woman are both had a month or so of dedicated practice, the woman is already several levels above the man as it takes so much more skill on his part.

Belly dancing, on the other hand, is very seductive because it takes far more skill on the woman's part, and it simply looks amazing. It is a mostly a solo dance (as far as I can tell), and I could imagine being mesmerized by my woman while she danced for me.