What is the sexiest dance a woman could learn in your opinion?

• Belly dance
    Vote A
  • Bachata
    Vote B
  • Salsa
    Vote C
  • Hip hop
    Vote D
  • Twerking
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• While Salsa is sexy, it relies too much on the fact that as a partner, the guy needs to be far more skilled to lead. Women really don't have to do all that much in salsa to look good as it is the guy's job to set the frame for the woman to shine. If the guy is a poor lead, the woman no matter how skilled, is going to not appear as smooth. If a man and a woman are both had a month or so of dedicated practice, the woman is already several levels above the man as it takes so much more skill on his part.

Belly dancing, on the other hand, is very seductive because it takes far more skill on the woman's part, and it simply looks amazing. It is a mostly a solo dance (as far as I can tell), and I could imagine being mesmerized by my woman while she danced for me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• My woman is a good dancer and I get turned on just watching her. She can dance various styles. I have yet to see her pole dancing. When she does, I'm gonna hold off my drool and my boner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Belly dance is hot if done well. A couple dancing tango can set the room on fire. But my favorite is Flamenco. Very sexy if done solo or by a couple.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sexiest dance in my opinion is no dancing at all. Not all guys are into dancing, and I personally find it attractive when a woman doesn't like to dance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw a girl do a belly dance at the college talent show once. It was amazing. Sexy, and actually beautiful, it was majestic

0|0
    0|0
  • Belly dance, hands down. And it's a very classy form of sexy, not vulgar crap like twerking

0|1
    0|0
  • Hip hop, cuttimg shapes, and shuffling I think because it looks so smooth. But it might be because I just like the music better. Techno and hip hop just seem so right for dancing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose tango but it's not in the list so salsa of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've got solo dances mixed with partner dances. Not really valid comparisons here.

0|1
    0|0
  • what the heck xD which monkey brains of a guy would pick twerking? XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never danced and never will and if you force me to do it then i might just pass on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh... Lap dance. Duh.

0|2
    0|0
  • Tango. Very sensual one

1|2
    0|0
  • Belly dance.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wait twerking is considered a type of dance?

0|0
    0|0
  • Belly Dancing

0|1
    0|0
  • Any dance that shakes the hips.

0|1
    0|0
  • anything involving a leotard

0|0
    0|0
  • Lapdance😅