What are your favorite hobbies?

I'm looking into starting up a new hobby to fill some free time. How do you fill your free time?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I can learn or translate poems just for fun or killing the time.

• That is an interesting hobby. I love poetry, but I never thought to translate some poems. Thanks for the idea!

• No (I just learn it in translation haha), so I'm totally in love with some japanese and russian authors. Native is ukrainian/russian.

• Oh thats awesome!

Most Helpful Guy

• Canoeing, walking, swimming, cycling, photography, reading, cooking, computing, and others. There's always something to fill in the time.

• I have acomplished all of those items aside from photography. Never gave it much thought. I will consider it. You are right, though. There is always something to do. The question you must ask though, is what?

• Thankyou for your king words.

• No worries. I wish you the best!