What are your favorite hobbies?

I'm looking into starting up a new hobby to fill some free time. How do you fill your free time?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can learn or translate poems just for fun or killing the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is an interesting hobby. I love poetry, but I never thought to translate some poems. Thanks for the idea!

• Show All
    • No (I just learn it in translation haha), so I'm totally in love with some japanese and russian authors. Native is ukrainian/russian.

• Oh thats awesome!

Most Helpful Guy

• Canoeing, walking, swimming, cycling, photography, reading, cooking, computing, and others. There's always something to fill in the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have acomplished all of those items aside from photography. Never gave it much thought. I will consider it. You are right, though. There is always something to do. The question you must ask though, is what?

• Show All
    • Thankyou for your king words.

• No worries. I wish you the best!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Well I'm really into drawing and painting and stuff. It's a really good stress reliever for me.
    I also really like taking naps, if you would consider that to be a hobby๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • I love to draw, although I am terrible at it! I am a little better at painting, however my imagination isn't structured for that type of art. I believe anything you do in your free time to pass time or for fun can be a hobby. Naps qualify!

• Watching animes, listening to music and watching music videos ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
    • Music is a huge part of my life. Live concerts are a big deal for me. Unfortunately, I find myself lacking time needed to delve into any television shows as much as I would like.

• Show All
    • It is ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Try going to one if you want but it might be very confusing for first timers ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• If I can find one in my area, I certainly will! I am all about new experiences.

What Guys Said 3

• Iโ€™m going to sound awful then. Lol. I practice my video games religiously because Iโ€™m trying to get sponsored.

0|0
    0|0
    • That isn't awful, it is awesome. I am an avid gamer. I am a huge fan of open world RPG's. Never though about the MLG (Im not that good at fps games, although I enjoy them) but that is a great goal! Good luck!

• Itโ€™s happened once before, letโ€™s hope for round two lol.

• If you've done it before, you can do it again. Show them what you're worth!

• Cooking is a hobby for me

0|0
    0|0
    • I enjoy cooking as well. Its relaxing and stimulates my creative side.

• Bodybuilding, Bush crafting and guitar

0|0
    0|0
    • Seems as if you are acomplished at the first for sure. Well done! I am in the business of getting stronger as well, but mainly for my own personal goals. I am in early stages right now. Lost a lot of progress when I stopped for about a year. I used to play guitar, too. I still can, but I have been focused on bass for the past 5 years. Bush crafting is one thing I haven't delved into, though. Sounds cool.

• Show All
    • Good talking to ya man, goodnight

• You too. Goodnight.

Recommended myTakes