Who is your favourite music artist and why?

What's your favourite song from the artist?

I love Nightwish. I've been fan of them for about 11 years.
My favourite songs are Gethesmane and Ghost love score.
Who is your favourite music artist and why??

334

Most Helpful Guy

• Dream Theater. Actually, anything of the progressive rock & metal genre. It takes all the best features of all the music ever written and wraps them in modern musical discoveries.

If you're into rock operas, you may check out Ayreon's "01011001", "The Human Equation" and "The Theory of Everything" featuring Marco Hietala from Nightwish, by chance, as one of the singers. Having the lyrics before eyes makes listening even more enjoyable: The 'Theory' is particularly top notch. Also, Threshold (their 2001-2007 period) and Haken with their concept albums are quite worth listening to.

Such a fascinating blog you have, by the way. Glad there are still some thinkers out there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl