Who is your favourite music artist and why?

What's your favourite song from the artist?

I love Nightwish. I've been fan of them for about 11 years.
My favourite songs are Gethesmane and Ghost love score.
Who is your favourite music artist and why??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Dream Theater. Actually, anything of the progressive rock & metal genre. It takes all the best features of all the music ever written and wraps them in modern musical discoveries.

If you're into rock operas, you may check out Ayreon's "01011001", "The Human Equation" and "The Theory of Everything" featuring Marco Hietala from Nightwish, by chance, as one of the singers. Having the lyrics before eyes makes listening even more enjoyable: The 'Theory' is particularly top notch. Also, Threshold (their 2001-2007 period) and Haken with their concept albums are quite worth listening to.

Such a fascinating blog you have, by the way. Glad there are still some thinkers out there.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Stam1na, been listening to them a bit over 9 years, seen them live at least 5 times (lost my voice shouting lyrics the first time I saw them), know the lyrics almost every single song and my old band's music was heavily influenced by them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdlM5XRjOYU

0|0
    0|0
  • Either Gareth Coker or Thomas Bergerson. They're both composers for OST type music and they're incredible artists. (I'd have picked Two Steps from Hell, but they're a group rather than being a singular artist).

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of 'favourite' music artists. But if I had to choose a unique one, it's Machine Civlization by World Order. Even with a huge popularity, I still consider them horribly underrated. Amazing music, strong Choreography and strong singing as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say favorite but recently I am so hooked on Fazıl Say. He is a pianist compuser and he is surely a genius. One of the most respected in the world and on of the most disrespected in Turkey. Because he is a free thinker and muslim government (Erdogan) doesn't like that. I am highly sure he will be remembered in future right near Mozart and Beethoven.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm listening too much differents types of music to chose one and even less one artist, but according to your choice i would tell you Anarchy Club and my favorite song is Shaolin, bc the mix between Asian music and metal is dope 🤩

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the genre...
    Fav band since 2012 is "My Baby" from netherland, best songs are "make a Hundred", "Sunflower" and "Mad Mountain Thyme"
    They are like "you buy the cd, put it in your player and never take it out again"

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is Michelle Branch. She's a good singer, plays excellent acoustic guitar (and some electric guitar), and she writes all her own songs. A lot of her songs have that 'catch'.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite music is from the 70's , i guess cause i was born in 1968.
    ( I like music from the Carpenters, Elton John, Mac Davis etc. )

1|0
    0|0
  • I like nightwish too! But my favorite artist probably has to be Nadia Ali

1|1
    0|0
  • J. Cole he is the most versatile
    d19vkqie08zn8u.cloudfront.net/.../...c-video-0.jpg

I can relate to him and is music on a personal level. He has some respectable bars, good beats and great production.

He is versatile as an artist as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj8DQ_mT7B8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg8cFj7E4P0

1|0
    0|0
    • lol i said he was versatile twice.

he's a good hip hop artist

• Nightwish is great :)
    My favourite Band is Dream Théâtre

1|1
    0|0
  • Evanescence, because of their Album Fallen is 10/10.

And, a Nightwish Fan.
    Tarja, Annette or Floor? Just asking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate for this but Chris brown and i just like his music and dance even his style and art are awesome but yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Freddie Mercury and Queen with a lot of songs.
    Creedence Clearwater Revival also too many good songs to pick one
    simon & garfunkel with I am a Rock

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite music artist changes from time to time. Lately, my favorite would have to be David Bowie.

0|0
    0|0
  • TUPAAAAAAAAC SHAKUUUUUUR
    best rapper, best motivation <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything created by Tom DeLonge is gold to me. His creative genius is infinite it seems, and his words resonate with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bishop Briggs-Mercy it kinda makes me think of making love to someone, and gets me in a good mood

0|0
    0|0
  • Slipknot - Before I Forget
    I could place a list of it but this is the one that moves me

0|0
    0|0
  • Bon Iver, captures emotions like a fucking camera. Check out “For Emma”

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• BTS and their songs Spring Day and Save Me.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nothing More

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes