Has anyone heard of the K-pop group BTS?

So i heard a lot about these guys and have been looking for some new music to get i to lately. So i decide to check these guys out and holy shit these ninjas were fire like freakin fire flamesss my dued straight flamez there see flamsss🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😲. I've only heard one song so DNA it was lit so I'm trying to find anyone who are fans if them or K-pop in general to recommend some other songs. Also if you know any other fire K-pop groups for me to listen to and if you haven't heard any of BTS music i got you listen to DNA you might like it or you might not its not for everyone but give it a look here's a link oh and don't forget to leave some recommendations for other good BTS songs too.🙂 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBdVXkSdhwUHas anyone heard of the K-pop group  BTS?Has anyone heard of the K-pop group  BTS?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Kpop too. Happy to see another fan. Bts I don't listen to as much. I like bigbang though. Right now I like listening to K. A. R. D and Lee Hi. Lee Hi has a song called Roses and I like K. A. R. D's song I don't recall.

Also Tablo, Suran are some of my favorites. I am not a smoker but this song with Tablo had me feeling it. OFFONOFF - Cigarette (Feat. Tablo, MISO)

You should just explore, have fun and enjoy it there is a lot of it to explore. Music is just fun.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yea in can't wait to check out all the songs and bands everyone recommends i can't understand them but there still so. firrrrre

Most Helpful Guy

• oh god

BTS has gotten to my hood figgas as well

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• I don't know if you need any more reccs but since you liked DNA, I suggest listening to So What, Save Me, 134340, Pied Piper, Best of Me, Magic Shop, and Paradise. Try listening to Outro: Tear, Ddaeng, and any of the rapline’s mixtapes. For other groups, check out SHINee, Infinite, f (x), 2NE1, KARD, and Red Velvet.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've heard some of these but not all so new recs are always welcome thank you🙂

• I LOVE KPOP. Mostly because I am Korean. I'm a BTS fan too. My bias is Jimin!! Anyways, if you liked BTS then you should try EXO, Wanna One, Stray Kids, or Got7. They are all really good. And if you want to listen to girl groups then Blackpink, Twice, Gfriend is my recommendation

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you very much I've listened to exo and got7 also super junior and wanna one as well they are all also as for girl groups I've listened to Black pink they are my favorite and red velvet they are also awesome

• Oh and my bias is suga lol

• Bts are the best! I suggest others like EXO, ASTRO, GOT7.
    Maybe you may be interested in listening to some girl groups? I like gfriend and Twice

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been a fan of them since they debuted, when they had a very small fanbase. I was around 15 years old.

My favourite Kpop bands are EXO, SHINee, BIGBANG, B2ST and 2ne1. Check them out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely love BTS! I recommend listening to either Blood Sweat and Tears or Steve Aoki's remix of Mic Drop

0|1
    0|0
    • Ayye another fan awesome I've heard the Mic drop remix it was lit and ill check out blood sweat and tears

• One of my closest friends is a HUGE fan. Like, wants to marry Taehyung fan😂

0|1
    0|0
    • WHAT IN ACTUALL HELL? HE'S MINE AND SO ARE THE OTHERS ;)))

• Show All
    • My friend absolutely adores Suga and Taehyung and Jimin... I’ve never heard a single one of their songs but said friend talks about BTS so much I know a lot of song titles and every member in the bands name😂

• You should check out it's dope the music video then you'll probably see why your friends are so obsessed lol that song and video are lot af

• I’ve heard them, not really my thing generally so I don’t really like them but I can definitely see the appeal

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea i was kinda surprised i ended up like them tbh i can be picky with what i listen too sometimes

• Try listen to Dope, Blood Sweat Tears, Mic Drop, I Need You, Fire (All BTS Songs)

0|1
    0|0
  • They are awesome. I recommend to listen to 2nd grade, blood sweat and tears, boy meets evil, and butterfly

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea I'm going through i long list right now lol i haven't checked 2nd grade but i heard blood sweat and tears +boy meets evil

• Show All
    • Oh coool My favorite is RM.

• Awesome id say he's my third fav second is jungkook for me

• Army is here too, huh xD. Yeah, Bts is pretty cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • This question made my day. I am a very hardcore fan of BTS. VERY

0|1
    0|0
  • Like 4 years ago.
    I don’t listen to their music though

0|1
    0|0
  • I GOT TO DEEP IN TO BTS AND NOW IM TRASH😏 SAVE YOURSELF

0|1
    0|0
  • Hello I am a fan who’s entire life has been consumed by the k-pop empire especially BTS. I love them and so shoukd everyone else thanks for stanning my kings.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love my babies :((

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha have you listened to there new album?

• Show All
    • Lol you've defeintly gotta the passion not so sure I could keep up but I have listened to Black pink in love them and NCT I think I've heard like one monsta x song and I've also listened to Red velvet and recently super junior I love there so lo seinto hope I spelled it right

• There are a ton of great artists for sure

• I lovvvveeeeee BTS

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha good thing I kept this question open every couple of month I always get someone who loves them

• Show All
    • Yup, i bought the newest albums as soon as they came out and I’m in love with their songs my favorites are Fake Love, singularity, airplane part 2, love maze, and anpanman on the album lover yourself: tear 🤠🤠

• Awesome I haven't heard all the songs yet so dont spoil it for me lol can't wait singularity is my fave so far tho

• ME!!! I'M A. R. M. Y. (fandom of BTS)

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yea but I'll tell you what i think of the list for sure lol😂

• suree 😂😂😂

• Yes SUGa

0|1
    0|0
  • YESSSS HAWTIES

0|1
    0|0