Has anyone heard of the K-pop group BTS?

So i heard a lot about these guys and have been looking for some new music to get i to lately. So i decide to check these guys out and holy shit these ninjas were fire like freakin fire flamesss my dued straight flamez there see flamsss🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😲. I've only heard one song so DNA it was lit so I'm trying to find anyone who are fans if them or K-pop in general to recommend some other songs. Also if you know any other fire K-pop groups for me to listen to and if you haven't heard any of BTS music i got you listen to DNA you might like it or you might not its not for everyone but give it a look here's a link oh and don't forget to leave some recommendations for other good BTS songs too.🙂 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBdVXkSdhwUHas anyone heard of the K-pop group  BTS?Has anyone heard of the K-pop group  BTS?

286

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Kpop too. Happy to see another fan. Bts I don't listen to as much. I like bigbang though. Right now I like listening to K. A. R. D and Lee Hi. Lee Hi has a song called Roses and I like K. A. R. D's song I don't recall.

Also Tablo, Suran are some of my favorites. I am not a smoker but this song with Tablo had me feeling it. OFFONOFF - Cigarette (Feat. Tablo, MISO)

You should just explore, have fun and enjoy it there is a lot of it to explore. Music is just fun.

• Yea in can't wait to check out all the songs and bands everyone recommends i can't understand them but there still so. firrrrre

Most Helpful Guy

• oh god

BTS has gotten to my hood figgas as well