Why are Riverdale and This is Us so popular and should I get on the bandwagon?

I never seen a single episode of either shows

66

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even know what This Is Us is but I've been told Riverdale is bad. But I guess it's just a matter of taste. My friends were convincing enough to delete Riverdale from my list, though.

• This is Us is a show on NBC. It features Justin Hartley (Ex Adam Newman on the Young and the Restless), Sterling K. Brown, Mandy Moore and the guy from Heroes.

• Unless the guy from Heroes is Milo.

• You're right, Milo is is name

Most Helpful Guy

• Riverdale is a drama/mystery, based on the archie comics. the girl who plays veronica, is camila mendes and she's considered on watchmojo. com to be one of the HOTTEST IT girls currently. Gal gadot is number one. Also, a kind of cool fact, the girl who plays betty, lili reinhart, who is dating the guy who plays jughead on the show, cole sprouse, is originally from my city, cleveland, ohio. she's from a city on the west side called bay village. im on the easy side. she lives in l. a. now of course but she was born here..

Another cool fact is that the girl who plays cheryl on the show, is a redhead, and i prefer redheads