Why are Riverdale and This is Us so popular and should I get on the bandwagon?

I never seen a single episode of either shows

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even know what This Is Us is but I've been told Riverdale is bad. But I guess it's just a matter of taste. My friends were convincing enough to delete Riverdale from my list, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is Us is a show on NBC. It features Justin Hartley (Ex Adam Newman on the Young and the Restless), Sterling K. Brown, Mandy Moore and the guy from Heroes.

• Show All
    • Unless the guy from Heroes is Milo.

• You're right, Milo is is name

Most Helpful Guy

• Riverdale is a drama/mystery, based on the archie comics. the girl who plays veronica, is camila mendes and she's considered on watchmojo. com to be one of the HOTTEST IT girls currently. Gal gadot is number one. Also, a kind of cool fact, the girl who plays betty, lili reinhart, who is dating the guy who plays jughead on the show, cole sprouse, is originally from my city, cleveland, ohio. she's from a city on the west side called bay village. im on the easy side. she lives in l. a. now of course but she was born here..

Another cool fact is that the girl who plays cheryl on the show, is a redhead, and i prefer redheads

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I heard many good things about Riverdale and once I started watching it, I couldn’t stop. It’s labeled a teen drama mystery show but adults like it too because it’s based off the Archie comics that started in like the 1940’s or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay... umm I don’t know what other people are talking about but Riverdale is amazing and you will love it! Obviously they don’t follow the comics buts it still such an amazing show, I promise! And I watched the first episode of This Is Us and it’s good. It’s too dramatic and sad for my liking

1|0
    0|0
  • Riverdale is very overdramatic and extremely unrealistic all while the characters are too cringey to bare. Not to mention they all make terrible decisions

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are really good shows. I haven't watched any of season if Riverdale yet, but season 1 was great. And This Is Us is fantastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • This Is Us is a great show! Yes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I heard if you like Archie comics, then you'll hate Riverdale. As a stand alone show, I feel like it's overhyped, but I never saw it

0|0
    0|0
  • Riverdale is good, but the comics is much much better in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about Riverdale, but This is Us is AMAZING!!! WATCH IT NOWWW!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me Riverdale is hot garbage

0|0
    0|0
  • Riverdale is pretty good I would recommend it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes