Who else is in love with the sick boy?

Dayumm! I love ittt!!๐Ÿ’—
Chainsmokers Rockl!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

63

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to the narcissism ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

What Girls Said 5

• yeah it's good. i've only heard it once, but i'ma bout to listen again and i can tell i'll be hooked. it's true too. and the vid is trippy

• I have a problem. I haven't been able to listen to any other music besides KPOP since I became an EXO-L and half BTS fan. It's so hard to get off my KPOP playlist. I listened to one of my old fave songs for 10 seconds and got annoyed and went back to KPOP.

I can't listen to the top charts. I listen to KPOP all the time, in the car, shower... you name it... I've probably listened to kpop there.

I haven't been on GAG in ages cause I was watching KPOP music videos. My favourite kpop groups try not to laughs, interviews, try not to crys, on crack. I've watched the same music videos approximently 5 times a day and I have to watch 4 of these specific videos before I sleep or I can't.

I know all the lyrics and I don't even speak Korean (and I became a fan only on Monday). I think I have a problem

OMG IT'S 2AM. I had no idea. When you're watching KPOP time flies by. Omg I had no actual idea

#Ineedhelp
    #Yehet
    #MonsterEXO
    #BloodsweattearsBTS
    #DopeBTS
    #KOKOBOPEXO

• Havenโ€™t heard it, yet. But I like some of the chainsmokers songs

• Me! It's amazing

• Me!,

What Guys Said 2