What is your honest opinion of Tom Cruise?

Here are some videos for your amusement

• Love the guy
    Vote A
  • His alright
    Vote B
  • I have no opinion
    Vote C
  • Don't really like him
    Vote D
  • Effen hate this man
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's a huge jerk face and though I don't know him personally, I have watched Leah Remini's A&E show on Scientology and also read her book, since he is number 1 in the religion (or whatever you want to call it), he's mentioned a lot. From what I've read and seen, he's a jerk. People think he is just in Scientology but from everything I've seen, he runs Scientology (not literally of course) but he is there BIG shining star and has more say then he should. Even without that, I've never liked the guy. Just something about him that I don't like.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is one of the best actors, at least I love his movies. As for his private life, I don't know him. Some says he is a dick, others says he is a good man. My cousin who does knows him says he is a nice guy. The media also says different things, however I don't really trust in media news as most of the media news about people are fake. So as an actor he is great, as for the rest; don't know him, don't have an opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Anyone who is involved with Scientology has to have something wrong with their brain in my opinion. I don't think I've seen any movies he's in so can't say anything about his acting skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate him... but I sincerely dislike him because he's propagating Scientology... and seems to be really into it as a cult co-leader of sorts.
    What kind of a person, parent, human being - is okay with not seeing his daughter because his cult tells him he can't? Really?

As an actor - I appreciate his skills very much.

But that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • he used to be the hottest man alive. but then Ryan Gosling came in :d

1|0
    0|0
  • He's got some good movies but he seems a bit psycho to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s crazy... seems a bit off and unstable to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • he acts the same in all his movies.. why!

0|0
    0|0
  • He is ugly, mediocre, stupid and bad actor

0|0
    0|0
  • self centered jerk

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Despite the fact that I've enjoyed some of his movies, I keep coming back to the fact that he's a Scientologist and that's a big ass truckload full of 100% pure bullshit.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have no opinion of the man. I don't know him personally. I like some of his movies. Other than that, I don't like to judge people, without getting to know them first.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a Scientology nut. That on its' own makes him very shady. He comes across as a narcissist as well, but then he is an actor. Albeit a really bad one.

0|0
    0|0
  • An over rated arrogant jerk is how he comes across to me. Ever since he castigated Brooke Shields.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's been involved in some good films for years. I envy him for that. As for Scientology,... I for sure as hell don't envy that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like his movies but I think he is a supreme douch bag in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who believes in scientology as a religion is already whacked, but he's a very decent actor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't really like him but I do like some of his movies not because of him obviously but because some of his movies are actually pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a closeted gay scientology cult member who can't stop making Mission Impossible movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good actor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate that guy... overrated

0|0
    0|0
  • Great actor, insane human

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of his movies are OK but he's a whack job