What is your honest opinion of Tom Cruise?

Here are some videos for your amusement

• Love the guy
  • His alright
  • I have no opinion
    Vote C
  • Don't really like him
    Vote D
  • Effen hate this man
    Vote E

917

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's a huge jerk face and though I don't know him personally, I have watched Leah Remini's A&E show on Scientology and also read her book, since he is number 1 in the religion (or whatever you want to call it), he's mentioned a lot. From what I've read and seen, he's a jerk. People think he is just in Scientology but from everything I've seen, he runs Scientology (not literally of course) but he is there BIG shining star and has more say then he should. Even without that, I've never liked the guy. Just something about him that I don't like.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is one of the best actors, at least I love his movies. As for his private life, I don't know him. Some says he is a dick, others says he is a good man. My cousin who does knows him says he is a nice guy. The media also says different things, however I don't really trust in media news as most of the media news about people are fake. So as an actor he is great, as for the rest; don't know him, don't have an opinion.