Mindhunter: is Holden a psychopath?

He seems to display some of the characteristics they've established as psychopathic. My theory is that Holden will eventually kill Wendy when she rejects him (as she's a lesbian) and then he'll go to prison, where Bill will be interviewing him in the final season. Any thoughts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like a cool twist but since it’s based on the real deal I’d say it won’t go that way. But I do see where you’re coming from.

0|1
    0|0
  • Considering Holden is based on an actual former-FBI agent by the name John E. Douglas who's not a psychopath and actually wrote the book that the show itself is based on, called "Mindhunter: Inside the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit". No, I don't think Holden is going to turn out to be a psychopath.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I looked into the real-life inspiration, there's a lot of serial killers still to come. I just wondered how much creative liberties they'd take.

• Thus far, they've stayed pretty faithful to reality, which is already pretty crazy as it is, so there's no reason to take many creative liberties.

• Haha yeah it is crazy. I've never been so gripped by what's basically just dialogue

• No, Holden is not a psychopath.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes