What if your daughter brought him home?

Like

check this guy out, and to think there are men out there just like him, you naam saying?

116

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahahaha! The only time my daughter would do something like this would be to get back at me for something I might have done wrong, LMAO! Naam saying?

You gotta take care of your kids no matter how mad they make you and you always have to be patient with them or else they'll go and tattoo "no ragrets" on their chest, baahhh gawwdd! 🤣😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. We would see what we know about him.. Like talk to him find his personality.. And maybe even just maybe see what he does while he is away from our daughter...
    We will pray about it...
    We won't judge..
    But we will give advice to our daughter
    And hell no we won't let our daughter be alone with a man until she is gone to college