What if your daughter brought him home?

check this guy out, and to think there are men out there just like him, you naam saying?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahahaha! The only time my daughter would do something like this would be to get back at me for something I might have done wrong, LMAO! Naam saying?

You gotta take care of your kids no matter how mad they make you and you always have to be patient with them or else they'll go and tattoo "no ragrets" on their chest, baahhh gawwdd! 🤣😂

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. We would see what we know about him.. Like talk to him find his personality.. And maybe even just maybe see what he does while he is away from our daughter...
    We will pray about it...
    We won't judge..
    But we will give advice to our daughter
    And hell no we won't let our daughter be alone with a man until she is gone to college

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• My sister brought her boyfriend home, my Dad was furious! My Mom was passionate! My mouth was open! Turns out it was a prank!

Though, My nieces tell me that boys watch them in class, I've my own rules that run in my family!
    No relationship till they pass out of college!! Judge me, but I don't give a shit! They're my nieces' and not yours! You will know the feeling when your time comes

0|0
    0|0
  • Little reverse psychology!
    Awesome! 😂😂

Probably done the same.
    If we make some stereotypical parent bullshitt they only gonna do the opposite anyway and it's not my life experience to get if he should be trouble for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to think I could raise my daughter to have enough sense to not disrespect herself like that, but if it did happen I would try to talk to her about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't live among white trash so I wouldn't worry about my daughter dating below her sosioeconomic status.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's an amazing scene! This guy is the shiiet yo, ya kno nam sayin'?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh there are plenty like that here in the mountains.

0|0
    0|0
  • depending on the age of the kid lol id be ok with it

0|0
    0|0
  • The double barrel shotgun on top of my door would end up being on his chest with salt rock rounds

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like a rad dude, I'd be proud.

0|3
    0|0
  • I like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a daughter

0|0
    0|0
  • He be digging a ditch and singing a song...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be going to jail

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a daughter, she would be smarter

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfaooooo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes