Of the following 5 songs, which one do you think is the strangest and why?

A.)

B.)

C.)

D.)

E.)

There is so much great music in this world. But there is also a lot of, umm, more alternative stuff - some of the strangest, weirdest songs I know are these, but what do you think? Am I actually the weirdo for thinking it or do you have better suggestions? :-)

FYI. the worst of the worst I have "saved" for another piece I am writing, so you might be spot on, if you think I am missing a few obvious ones :-)
  • Of the following 5 songs, which one do you think is the strangest and why? Jan und Kjeld - Banjo-Boy (1959)
  • Of the following 5 songs, which one do you think is the strangest and why? Miss Kittin - Frank Sinatra (2001)
  • Of the following 5 songs, which one do you think is the strangest and why? Mr. Oizo - Flat beat (1990)
    Vote C
  • Of the following 5 songs, which one do you think is the strangest and why? Die Antwoord - Banana brain (2016)
    Vote D
  • Of the following 5 songs, which one do you think is the strangest and why? Peaches - Fuck the pain away (2000)
    Vote E

11