Of the following 5 songs, which one do you think is the strangest and why?

A.)

B.)

C.)

D.)

E.)

There is so much great music in this world. But there is also a lot of, umm, more alternative stuff - some of the strangest, weirdest songs I know are these, but what do you think? Am I actually the weirdo for thinking it or do you have better suggestions? :-)

FYI. the worst of the worst I have "saved" for another piece I am writing, so you might be spot on, if you think I am missing a few obvious ones :-)
  • Of the following 5 songs, which one do you think is the strangest and why? Jan und Kjeld - Banjo-Boy (1959)
    Vote A
  • Of the following 5 songs, which one do you think is the strangest and why? Miss Kittin - Frank Sinatra (2001)
    Vote B
  • Of the following 5 songs, which one do you think is the strangest and why? Mr. Oizo - Flat beat (1990)
    Vote C
  • Of the following 5 songs, which one do you think is the strangest and why? Die Antwoord - Banana brain (2016)
    Vote D
  • Of the following 5 songs, which one do you think is the strangest and why? Peaches - Fuck the pain away (2000)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Mr oizo πŸ˜‚ though they’re all abit strange lol, I listen to die antwoord so I’m
    Already use to there stuff, but had not heard the rest so thanks πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Suck like a duck is the best song ever

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes