Do you like Drake’s new ep?

Personally I really like the new style from him and God’s plan I think is 🔥 Do you like Drake’s new ep?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped listening after If You're Reading This It's Too Late.

Most Helpful Guy

• Has nice rhythm. Copy, pasted and downloaded the day it was on YouTube. The only lyrics I listened to was the mom part, because it relates to basically everyone. Eminem's latest stuff in my opinion isn't good, but people change so who am I to say it's bad? Currently listening to New Dreams from Trip Lee taking my pre workout shit.