Have you ever spoken to a celebrity or someone famous? 2 people for me?

I asked Jim Carrey if I could take his picture on set of a movie he was filming, and chatted online with model Alex Minsky

1526

Most Helpful Guy

• Dave Mustaine, Guitarist of Megadeth
    Tom Araya, Bassist of Slayer
    Scott Ian, Guitarist of Anthrax
    James Hetfield, Guitarist of Metallica
    Kirk Hammet, Guitarist of Metallica

Most Helpful Girl

• Shania twain at shoppers drugmart, and Dara Hawell - gold metalist for Canada ; both girls live where I live up north! They are cool. They were just like regular people, no one bother them, as people don't seem to even regconize them. Nice eh!!

• I love Shania!

• Yes. Her brother lives in muskoka Canada huntsville. And she comes to visit him, so she just goes into town to do her shopping just like anyone else. She is much different when she doesn't wear her make up.