Have you ever spoken to a celebrity or someone famous? 2 people for me?

Updates:
I asked Jim Carrey if I could take his picture on set of a movie he was filming, and chatted online with model Alex Minsky

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Dave Mustaine, Guitarist of Megadeth
    Tom Araya, Bassist of Slayer
    Scott Ian, Guitarist of Anthrax
    James Hetfield, Guitarist of Metallica
    Kirk Hammet, Guitarist of Metallica

2|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Shania twain at shoppers drugmart, and Dara Hawell - gold metalist for Canada ; both girls live where I live up north! They are cool. They were just like regular people, no one bother them, as people don't seem to even regconize them. Nice eh!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I love Shania!

• Yes. Her brother lives in muskoka Canada huntsville. And she comes to visit him, so she just goes into town to do her shopping just like anyone else. She is much different when she doesn't wear her make up.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I knew Gal Gadot personally. (But not today)
    Her mom used to be a teacher when I was on 7th-9th grade.

3|0
    0|0
  • Paula Abdul on an elevator in Daytona Beach. Ron Pearman hotel bar in L. A. and John Travolta Pelican Bay, FL. Bruce Willis and Demi Moore Cape Canaveral FL.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, many in fact. I used to be a recording and mixing engineer for Universal Music Group.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use to work at Lego land UK and I live by film and TV studios

1|0
    0|0
  • Many times, and I often don't realise until after. There's probably many that I never realise at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • My cousin is a minor celebrity. Ha has done the south pole half a dozen times or so.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know I was in a front of a crowd in my school when the president of our country came. Everyone in the front was shaking his hand. I didn't. I don't like him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had dinner with hugo weaving. Beef with potatoes and a carrot salad. He's a very open guy and not full of himself.

1|0
    0|0
  • The band Little Big Town
    I met the original and first Undertaker wrestler

1|1
    0|0
  • I've spoken to a couple of big YouTubers on the internet, I've spoken to an artist who is kind of famous in Canada in person. I've spoken to a cop who has been in a movie and gone around the world trying to make the world a better place by giving speeches about drugs and bad decisions.
    He's met some famous people. He was in a hot tub with Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry. He was at my brothers high school lecturing them. He's kind of a douche.
    I also met the drummer from the band The Crashtest Dummies who partied with David Spade, Adam Sandler, and Chris Farley.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wrote to two former presidents and both wrote me back and met a well-known sports writer for USAToday

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately no :( I would like to meez Jackie Chan tho

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, im lighting engineer and stagemanager so i meet different "famous" people

1|0
    0|0
  • I've met lewis Hamilton famous British f1 driver (motor racing) we are from same town.

1|0
    0|0
  • Greg almond in a camera shop, talk to him and cher for probably 10 mintues. Had a camera and never took a photo. Lol
    Also Ben Stien in Washington dc.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Rodney Moore King of Cream" - Met him in California. Producer of "Goo Girls" , "Cumm Brothers", "We Swallow", and "Blast Survivors".

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had sex with Emma Stone while staying in New York. She was there to promote amazing spider man

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah, Garth Brooks

1|0
    0|0
  • Elvis Presley's former bass vocalist.

1|1
    0|0
  • never been that lucky.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• I met a British actor, Danny Jules at Comic Con casually without realizing it. After he left it took 10 seconds for it to sink in.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol well this was a long time ago. I was heavily intoxicated when I met David Arquette. This was not long after Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston.
    Anyway I shook David Arquettes hand and told him Brad Pitt was an asshole. He said something like "Naaa he's not a bad guy" I think I said he was a dick then. But yea I argued with him. πŸ˜‚
    I also carried on a 20 minute conversation with some guy from MTV road rules or real world. I don't remember which and I couldn't tell you who it was. I just remember wanting it to be done because he kept going on and on about himself. πŸ™„

1|0
    0|0
  • I've actually contacted and spoken to a puppet fabrication artist/crafter who helped on the set of ParaNorman... so yeah I talk to famous people know what im sayin?

1|0
    0|0
  • I met BeyoncΓ© when she was still in destiny’s child like 15 years ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • Talked to a "social media influencer" for an interview and she wanted to be friends after.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have spoken to a few beginning Artists not really Famous tho.
    Also a few YouTubers

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve spoken to a couple of YouTubers Gabe and and chad

1|0
    0|0
  • YES DOES ANYONE REMEBR CODY SIMPSON? He was a god in my eyes when I was little.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve met one famous person and one semi famous person

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve spoken to a few.

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess I should have said who.
      Jeff Shaara (he’s well known but probably not world famous or something)
      Stephen Lang (just chatted with during a signing)
      Eddy Izzard (chatted with, he came by my work on a slow day)

• I don't think so. I wish. Lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • One of the actors of the Spartacus series

1|0
    0|0
  • I met like one famous person.

1|0
    0|0
  • A few

1|0
    0|0