What would you do if you found out your significant other wasn't actually human?

What would you do if you found out your significant other wasn't actually human?
A secretly funded government organization wanted to test out their new robots which were designed to be as realistic as possible including engineered skin, bones, and organs but a mechanical brain which the lab controlled. In order to do that, the machines couldn't disclose their true identity nor the organization, but the year long project being over, you've been told the truth and that your humanoid was now going to be sent back to the lab to review all interactions and footage of you with them to figure out how realistic they were.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hack into the software (I'm a programmer), look at the AI and see if it's acting as a program or if like me it's concious. If concious I'll work with it maybe duplicate it a male to replace me and then find a human to love, if not I'll break it off or hack into it and program it to help with tasks and even help me find true love in a human and while it's idle I'd have it crypto mining.

It all depends on how it ticks

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't that a good thing. I mean they are programmed to be well mannered, they can treat you well, not the clingy types, wouldn't give you a no, and they have a vibrator for a peepee. All good. But the moment they disclose their true identity that's when shit is about to hit the fan. I ain't sending them back to the base with memories of me riding his mechanised dick!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Id follow it back and find a way to murder everyone involved. Of course id have a back up in place so that if I failed, the media could at least expose this disturbingly invasive aspect of our government.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would explain why they are so good at everything and sex seem so surreal. Maybe I'll ask them to make me another one for a threesome or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • So I don't have to get you anything for Valentines right?

0|1
    0|0
  • The big problem for me would be the experiment not that it was a robot,

0|0
    0|0
  • I would disable it grab the rifle find John Connor and start the revolution..# No Skynet...

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be really surprised and scared about how this technology can be used to manipulate Society.

0|0
    0|0
  • “I knew it was too good to be true!!”

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck them harder

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess i love sex with robots then

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo! Don't go! We were so good together!

0|0
    0|0
  • probably commit suicide

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean, if she turned out to be a feminist?

0|0
    0|0
  • "I dont want to live on this planet anymore"

0|0
    0|0
  • If I didn't notice well whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would break up right there

0|0
    0|0
  • destroy whatever sick fuck decided that would be a good idea. they gotta go

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Just my luck. 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • I could see myself dating a robot, if it was convincing enough to fool me. I'd be more pissed off about the fact that I'd been used as part of an experiment without my consent!

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d cry. I love Blade Runner, but I don’t want to live it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd question my Turing testing skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wake up man

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes