What would you do if you found out your significant other wasn't actually human?

A secretly funded government organization wanted to test out their new robots which were designed to be as realistic as possible including engineered skin, bones, and organs but a mechanical brain which the lab controlled. In order to do that, the machines couldn't disclose their true identity nor the organization, but the year long project being over, you've been told the truth and that your humanoid was now going to be sent back to the lab to review all interactions and footage of you with them to figure out how realistic they were.

617

Most Helpful Guy

• Hack into the software (I'm a programmer), look at the AI and see if it's acting as a program or if like me it's concious. If concious I'll work with it maybe duplicate it a male to replace me and then find a human to love, if not I'll break it off or hack into it and program it to help with tasks and even help me find true love in a human and while it's idle I'd have it crypto mining.

It all depends on how it ticks

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't that a good thing. I mean they are programmed to be well mannered, they can treat you well, not the clingy types, wouldn't give you a no, and they have a vibrator for a peepee. All good. But the moment they disclose their true identity that's when shit is about to hit the fan. I ain't sending them back to the base with memories of me riding his mechanised dick!