Is it weird that I want a relationship like Alyssa and James from “End of the Fucking World”?

Their relationship is goals I wish I had a boyfriend so badly.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he would have. He wanted to kill a person. It would have been her if he didn't kill the guy

• I honestly doubt it, he loved her too much

• Oh totally but he was very aware of the calculations. He didn't want to make a silly mistake.

• He could’ve stabbed her when she was sleeping

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean their initial relationship was a little toxic in the show... haha... But I feel ya they cute

• I didn’t find them toxic

• He would've if he didn't kill the dood before hand and realized he didn't wanna kill her. And he was only in the "relationship" at first because she forced him into it

• I don’t think he would’ve actually done it. And at least he listened and did what she told him. It’s more of a relationship I’ve ever had