Do you watch sports?

Do you watch sports?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Sports are stupid
    Vote C

1523

Most Helpful Girls

• Yep.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• No..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 21

• Yes, any and every sport and I will become an expert commentator on said sport after 5 minutes of viewing πŸ‘

• I will watch what are called the 4 main sports in the United States which are baseball, American football, hockey, and basketball. I will watch all of them, but I only really follow baseball and football. By following, I mean that I have a team I really like, I know where we are in the season, and I know the statistics for a lot of teams. Baseball is by far my favorite and the one I can follow the most, which is odd because there are 162 games a season not counting the playoffs yet somehow I'm able to watch the games and keep up with the statistics of many different players and many different teams.
    Basketball and hockey are fun to watch, but I can't really follow what's going on all season long. If someone says something like "hey, wanna go to a hockey game?" I go "absolutely, sounds like fun" and I will legitimately enjoy myself at the game. But if someone asks me "hey, wanna join my hockey fantasy league?", that's where I back out. I don't even know what kind of statistics they keep track of in hockey.

• By the way, the kind of people who say sports are stupid are the kind of people that still watch reality television, soap operas, daytime talk shows, and whatever dramas are on TV. Some will say "oh no, I watch documentaries" or "I don't watch TV at all" and now they think they are like levitating above the rest of us because they aren't entertained by the same things we are.

• Women's sports like roller derby, when I want to. Men's when I'm bored and want to spend some time with family. I'm the only one that doesn't really care for football.

• Said B, although if I'm at a bar and football is on I'll watch. I don't go out of my way though.

• Not at all. I used to play soccer, but I sucked. (Plus, I don't know how Football works. IT'S TRUE)

• sometimes i do watch sports especially when its a national team and olympics or world cup

• Not my cup of tea, personally.

• Yes, I watch Soccer matches at least twice a week.

• Bball!!!

• NFL/ NBA

• I watch a lot of sports. πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Sports are stupid

• Only athletics and sailing

• nope

• Yes football basketball and soccer

• I haven't watched the NFL for 2 years now.

• I like sports and gorgeous women

• nope

• I watch sports all the time.

• My friends dick is big

• More from Guys
    1