One topic burning up Facebook : "Rick and morty" smart and witty or stupid and pointless?

• Smart, funny, well written
    Vote A
  • Lame, stupid
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it’s awesome. Although most of the jokes are pretty stupid, it’s original and entertaining.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The first two seasons were REALLY good as it was sci-fi that didn't take itself so seriously. Like you can totally tell that the writers were extremely familiar with Star Trek, if not actual Star Trek fans. That said, the third season was just god awful. It completely devolved into stupid story lines based on action and ultra-violence. Quite frankly, action is the most common type of entertainment out there and as someone who watches so little content that I don't even own a TV, I'm going to have a hard time convincing myself to watch the next season.

0|1
    0|0
    • Totally agree with that one season 1 and 2 are priceless... I love mutiverse theory...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Used to be funny. Last season was stupid.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Its funny and has elements of it that are smart (in the sense that some jokes or moments might not make complete sense without knowledge about the areas of science being mentioned) but some fans think you have to be smart to watch it (which you don't) and as a result, the fanbase is seen as absolutely toxic.
    I love Rick and Morty but its just another adult cartoon and doesn't require any intelligence to enjoy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show: funny, well written. Fan base: literal worst thing ever.

1|2
    0|0
  • Not smart, but funny.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes