One topic burning up Facebook : "Rick and morty" smart and witty or stupid and pointless?

• Smart, funny, well written
  • Lame, stupid

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it’s awesome. Although most of the jokes are pretty stupid, it’s original and entertaining.

Most Helpful Guy

• The first two seasons were REALLY good as it was sci-fi that didn't take itself so seriously. Like you can totally tell that the writers were extremely familiar with Star Trek, if not actual Star Trek fans. That said, the third season was just god awful. It completely devolved into stupid story lines based on action and ultra-violence. Quite frankly, action is the most common type of entertainment out there and as someone who watches so little content that I don't even own a TV, I'm going to have a hard time convincing myself to watch the next season.

• Totally agree with that one season 1 and 2 are priceless... I love mutiverse theory...