How do you come up with an idea of what to draw or sketch?

Well lately I have been drawing a lot less because of the fact that I never know what I want to draw. I just can't seem to get an idea and it really irks me that I cannot get out of this.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• There's literally an app for that, I just can't remember what's it called. 🤔 Let me do a little digging and I'll get back to you if I find the app.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think, we cannot force creativity. In such situations I usually float around online: pinterest, or even youtube. At a certain point, a thought will pop up that delivers a sort of inspiration.