Would you be a reference model for nude art or photography?

What are your thoughts on it? Maybe with the face cut off or not shown? If you say yes, what are the conditions you would put forth?Would you be a reference model for nude art or photography??

1541

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, why not. My only condition would probably be to wear nude-colored underwear, lol. I could do top half nude but bottom half I'm unsure. At least if I'm sitting or lying down I'd prefer underwear. Not sure if that's cheating or not, though. :D Nude art/photography tends to be pretty classy and tasteful which is why I'd be ok with it. The art community also seems to be way more accepting towards all kinds of body types, because they're capable of seeing beauty in imperfections.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE