Alright let's settle this right here, right now... Game Of Thrones or Lord Of The Rings?

And if you feel like it, go ahed and say whyAlright let's settle this right here, right now...Game Of Thrones or Lord Of The Rings??Alright let's settle this right here, right now...Game Of Thrones or Lord Of The Rings??

817

Most Helpful Girl

• Both good in their own way. I would lean more towards LOR just because there is more fantasy elements in that story.

Most Helpful Guy

• is this a serious question? Game of thrones is no where near to the lord of the rings. its like a pale imitation. Tolkiens work is a true work of a genius. Not saying GoT is bad, i enjoy watching the show and I red the books. But LotR is just another level