Do you ever get annoyed by celebrity worship by adults?

We have all seen it - some celebrity dies and suddenly everyone we know is posting RIP and how great the person was (even though most of us only have second hand information), or some celebrity does something and people start discussing it as if they're talking about the neighbors down the street. Also, people leaving comments on 13K comment threads to celebrities, wishing them happy birthday, that sort of thing.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Only if I don't like the celebrities they worship
    Vote C

68

Most Helpful Guy

• So pervasive that people discuss celebs more than their own lives and then look to be rewarded for it!!!

• Bye welcome to Girls/guys

• Thank you. Aaannd I just noticed my own typo. "these" are people she knows, not "there". lol

• No, they often are living on a different planet, and aren't aware they are out of touch with reality

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind the r. I. p. s its just when they go into a full story about how that person inspired them and copy and paste their life story from wiki as if they wrote it themself and then do the same for the next celeb. On the brightside, its a brilliant way to spot narcissists and weed them outa your life