What do you think about adult jokes/innuendos in kids movies and cartoons?

What do you think about adult jokes/innuendos in kids movies and cartoons??What do you think about adult jokes/innuendos in kids movies and cartoons??What do you think about adult jokes/innuendos in kids movies and cartoons??
  • I find them quite hilarious
  • They're unnecessary
  • Eh, who cares?
    Vote C
Tbh, I find them both hilarious and unnecessary.

1016

Most Helpful Guys

• Even though they are aimed at parents, I find them to be not needed.

• They're entertaining for adults, while kids are unaware that the innuendo exists

Most Helpful Girls

• funny XD and ruined my childhood. especially the one in powerpuff girls where the professor was going to go on a date, and the girls were getting him ready, and buttercup said he needed "some of these" and put a mysterious thing in his pocket.. apparently they were condoms lmao XD